• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tilly better than Wenger

so whats the big deal
rock.gif
we all knew that already without all the points for this n that ... Tilly for P.M.
biggrin.gif

I don't want Tilly to be PM - it would probably mean him leaving Southend. Though to be honest, he is such a legend he could probably do both jobs at the same time.

When they say "currently" 7th I think the OS is being a bit economical with the truth.  That or a bit slow in news gathering.

Per the link below

LMA Tissot Ratings

in the season total Tilly is in fact 10th overall.  He was however rated 7th for the 1st quarter of the season.  If you look at the 2nd quarter he's not in the top 20, but some scum ******* w*nker called Parkinson is 2nd.  Bothered.  Face.  Bothered  
biggrin.gif

But come on Scriv keep up the standards you've set!  
smile.gif

7th or 10th, it's still bloody excellent!
And he's not an arrogrant french ar$e like Wenger is...
biggrin.gif

Actually I am sure if you put all outside factors in to it as well such as money spent, revenue turnover, number of players on books, facilities avaliable, injuries, suspensions etc, Tilly would be top!! But always is anyway in my eyes!

Back