• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

To cheer you all up

OneDreweBroughton

Youth Team
Our last 3-0 defeat at home in the league was under Wignall.

That was against Mansfield little over 3 years ago. We have of course also lost twice 3-0 live on sky in the cup since then.

Our team that day was

Emberson
Jupp Cort Warren Stuart
Gower Maher Odunsi Corbett
Broughton Husbands

Subs: Wilson (for Odunsi)
Nightingale (for Corbett)
Constantine (for Husbands)
McSweeney
Robinson

We've come a long way since then.

So, three of our last four televised home matches have ended in 3-0 defeats? I hadn't thought of that.

Crikey.

Not a good stat, I was trying to pick my brains & think what our overall record on Live TV is.

A lot of rubbish written on here in various posts since yesterday. Yes, we were totally not at the races yesterday, but Cardiff (despite us making them look better than they probably actually are) are probably a blueprint for what we need to achieve to try & stay in this league until if/when we get the new stadium! I remember unfancied Watford going to Ninian Park & taking them to the cleaners 3-0 much like Cardiff did to us yesterday. FFS people, get a grip & get behind the team & lets hope we can learn from what we did wrong yesterday & crack on from there. Having said that I'd like to think a point from Pride Park is possible!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beefy @ Sep. 25 2006,09:09)]So, three of our last four televised home matches have ended in 3-0 defeats? I hadn't thought of that.

Crikey.
Wouldn't it be 3 of our last 5, or am I missing a game from last season?

Championship: Cardiff 0-3 L
Lge1: Nottm Forest 1-0 W
League Cup: Southampton 0-3 L
Lge2 playoffs: Northampton 1-0 W
FA Cup: Luton 0-3 L

Hmmm, anyone notice a pattern?

I don't think anything will cheer me up after that performance yesterday..

To top it all off I have many plastic mancs, gooners, yids, chelsea, hammers fans all saying how they laughed at our showing on the box yesterday, and that we are sh!t and going down etc etc..

I think I may lump someone before the day is out...

mad.gif

Three games ago we had Norwich (who had won 5-1 or something the game before).. WBA away and then Cardiff.. 2 points from those three is about as much as we could have expected ..

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Sep. 25 2006,09:38)]I don't think anything will cheer me up after that performance yesterday..

To top it all off I have many plastic mancs, gooners, yids, chelsea, hammers fans all saying how they laughed at our showing on the box yesterday, and that we are sh!t and going down etc etc..

I think I may lump someone before the day is out...

mad.gif
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I think I may lump someone before the day is out...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
unclesam.gif
laugh.gif

YOU CANT GO DOING THAT YOUR UNDER THE THUMB

Back