• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Today is Adam Barrett day

And there was I thinking it was only me that did this!

And there was I thinking it was only me that did this!
I also do it and without fail my missus tuts and tells me to grow up.🤣
Me too, and the missus
It's a given, has to be done and worth the flack from SHMBO
Regarding my "booing" if my wife is in the car and we are approaching "Cloud Cuckoo Land" she always warns me, rather too sternly I feel, "No!"
Yes I get that treatment as well but I have always done it and will continue to do so........but where I live now I dont often get the opportunity but when I'm down South it's just a ritual which as a Shrimper I cannot resist Lol............

Didn't realise there were so many like minded and infantile Shrimpers up this way. I'm proud of you all.:ROFL:

One thing we can all agree on is we miss these derby games, may they return soon whatever league they are played in!
Until that time CaP, can you put Heinz back in his tin as there are only so many sheep full of beans that we can put up with on here. Thanks mate. By the way, how did you get on yesterday, are the Cowley boys working their magic yet? :Winking:

Until that time CaP, can you put Heinz back in his tin as there are only so many sheep full of beans that we can put up with on here. Thanks mate. By the way, how did you get on yesterday, are the Cowley boys working their magic yet? :Winking:

They are doing very well RHB, we slaughtered Harrogate especially in the 1st half, 22 shots in the 1st 45 minutes when you are away from home is some going and at one point it was 72% possession to us. Harrogate improved second half but we were heading for a point until the 92nd minute when our keeper error gifted them the points. Their keeper played very well their defence worked like trojans to block our shots and our chance taking could have been better. Overall the signs are good though, several new signings, gates are improving and I think we will finish strongly to stay up.

They are doing very well RHB, we slaughtered Harrogate especially in the 1st half, 22 shots in the 1st 45 minutes when you are away from home is some going and at one point it was 72% possession to us. Harrogate improved second half but we were heading for a point until the 92nd minute when our keeper error gifted them the points. Their keeper played very well their defence worked like trojans to block our shots and our chance taking could have been better. Overall the signs are good though, several new signings, gates are improving and I think we will finish strongly to stay up.
Good stuff mate. Does this mean you won't be Billy No Mates any more and you'll have someone to talk to now at games? :Winking:

I did a 10km race back in August 2021 with my wife and my eldest in the running buggy, who was a year and a half at the time over at Colchester Sports Park.

From there you can see the Col Ewe stadium. As it was 10 laps of a 1km loop, we saw it enough times.

I booed on every lap, and by the end of the race I had my son and wife both booing too. A really proud father moment that was 😂

Back