• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Update! Earl i kow

I live just behind Roots Hall and its now 2.10am and i have a BIG feeling the game may well be off at the rate the rain is going it is battering it down for about a hour now and my Garden must be at least a inch under water my patio is just one big swimming pool so unless this stops quickly i can see our game being off! sorry for the downer guys and gals!

Back to decorating!

nahh wont be off the hall can take alot worse dont forget its due to be sunny all day tommrow although cold I dont see a problem still 13 hours till kick off anyway

Yes scott i know but according to BBC new 24 the rain wont be stopping till late morning! so a good chance just thought i would inform you all of the heavy rain!

have faith!
wow.gif

Well i will see later on this morning ive got to go and finish the decorating so by the time ive finished that about 6am laughing out loud i should have a good idea if the rain hasnt stopped!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Dec. 28 2004,02:24)]I see your like me sleep takes a back seat
I dont need it i dont really get tired been decorating since 2pm on and off now just gotta rub down all the woodword paint it and lay the new flooring!

YES KEEP THE FAITH, Keir my Msn wont let me reply its gone dodgey and Scott ive figered out who you are now sorry about yesterday!laughing out loud! back in a while back to decorating!

Back