• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tommy Mooney.

davewebbsbrain

Webby⭐
Tommy scored his 200th career goal for walsall on Saturday against Cheltenham...Only a penalty but....

...His 2nd goal of the game and his 201st of his career was majestic, truly a beautiful goal, very well executed.(can be seen on this weeks virgin media goals)

Was a great player for Southend, and personally one of favourite strikers to grace Roots Hall!

I'm still trying to get my mate (who went to school & played a decent standard of youth football with TM) to ask him if he'll answer a few questions for us at SZ. Been trying for months though so it might not happen, although hopefully it's a question of watch this space!

I don't think a lot of Watford fans (well, certainly the ones I know don't) share that point of view MJ?

Surely, you meant Keith Dublin - ******

Was a good player for us mate, but I cant forgive someone who left the club saying what he did and going for slightly more money

Felt sick three seasons ago walking out of Oxford's 3-sided ground having seen Tommy tear us apart and IMO lose us auto promo.

Why keep slagging off Marty Carruthers then? Double standards.

Cos he spent all his time bragging to the younger players how much money he was on and how good he was....Mooney never did that.

Mooney lived on the Wick estate in Wickford, where I met up with him a few times, always had time for young and old fans alike. He was a player on the up, a young player who had every chance of playing at a better level..Carruthers, on the other hand, had played at a higher level and didn't cut it, but still thought he was something he wasn't

Last edited:
Back