• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tonight's match

0-0!!!!!!!!! What can I say that is frankly a $%&*ing disastrous result for this club!!!!! We should have won at least 5-0 against so-called Dane Bowers FC even if we could only put out a team of hamsters and gerbils in cute little SUFC away strips!!!!  
smile.gif

sad.gif

biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

Tilson what are you doing? if we cant even beat that lot how are we going to fair against 'da bigboys' like Walsall!!!!! Why haven't we signed a striker yet??? Sign anybody I dont care how $%&* they are I just want one NOW!!!!. You know it makes sense
ghostface.gif
  And another thing Nicolau was a winger.  Definately NOT a left back. A winger, yes he was always a winger. Not a left back

According to the programme, it was Bowers & Pitsea v Southend United IX  
smile.gif

no SUFC team list in the programme or to announce via the crap tannoy so had to get the team line-up from the TLG who were in attendance!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (N'Zamba Legend @ July 28 2005,12:24)]0-0!!!!!!!!! What can I say that is frankly a $%&*ing disastrous result for this club!!!!! We should have won at least 5-0 against so-called Dane Bowers FC even if we could only put out a team of hamsters and gerbils in cute little SUFC away strips!!!!  
smile.gif

sad.gif

biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

Tilson what are you doing? if we cant even beat that lot how are we going to fair against 'da bigboys' like Walsall!!!!! Why haven't we signed a striker yet??? Sign anybody I dont care how $%&* they are I just want one NOW!!!!. You know it makes sense
ghostface.gif
  And another thing Nicolau was a winger.  Definately NOT a left back. A winger, yes he was always a winger. Not a left back
laugh.gif

Post of the day!

Back