• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update Tonight's meeting with Ron Martin

bluearmy1

Youth Team
Hi all

Sadly I couldn't get to tonight's meeting at the Palace. I am a shareholder, but could not go due to work commitments.

I would, however, like to publish a story later tonight, on what was said etc.

Did anyone take notes/pics from the meeting, and would be willing to share them either on this forum or in an email?

Would really appreciate your efforts on this. I'm not sure whether the club will publish the minutes.

My email address is longpier@gmail.com

Many thanks

James

Hello mate,

Just got back. Ron confirmed the stadium has infact been built in his back garden and it will be open from tomorrow night. The money worries were all the fault of one of the junior office staff - apparantly she pressed to many zeros when tranfering moneys to Rons account (This got a big laugh).

Ron confirmed 11 new players would be available for Tilly as of tomorrow night with an extra 7 for the bench to follow for Saturdays trip to Bristol. Brushy was not sacked at all he infact won the Euro Millions lottery and has decided to give up football and move to Copa-Cavna beach with a brass he was seeing.

Ron finally confirmed that Sanchez Watt was told to "come here and play ****" so as to put off any potential suitors from Arsenals Rivals. He confirmed the Scott Vernon open goal miss at MK Dons infact did not happen and the ball went in and finally he confirmed that there will be double onions sold with all burgers from now on.

Hope this helps

DtS

Hello mate,

Just got back. Ron confirmed the stadium has infact been built in his back garden and it will be open from tomorrow night. The money worries were all the fault of one of the junior office staff - apparantly she pressed to many zeros when tranfering moneys to Rons account (This got a big laugh).

Ron confirmed 11 new players would be available for Tilly as of tomorrow night with an extra 7 for the bench to follow for Saturdays trip to Bristol. Brushy was not sacked at all he infact won the Euro Millions lottery and has decided to give up football and move to Copa-Cavna beach with a brass he was seeing.

Ron finally confirmed that Sanchez Watt was told to "come here and play ****" so as to put off any potential suitors from Arsenals Rivals. He confirmed the Scott Vernon open goal miss at MK Dons infact did not happen and the ball went in and finally he confirmed that there will be double onions sold with all burgers from now on.

Hope this helps

DtS

7 on the bench?? i don't believe that, your making this up.

Hello mate,

Hope this helps

DtS
great read :)

Hello mate,

Hope this helps

DtS

I heard he was late because someone parked in the visitor bay at the hotel despite being a guest, can you confirm this?

All I got out of my old man via text message was concerning FF "they hope to be on site in the summer", haven't heard that before. Apart from that "nothing too dramatic".

I have heard that, due to ron Martin's insistance that he will answer all questions posed to him this evening, we have requested the Coca-Cola League, that tomorrow nights kick-off be delayed until 10.45pm

Back