• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tony & Cherie Blair

Ulysses

Manager
If you're reading this Tones, fancy becoming our new chairman and giving Tilly a bit of that dosh? EU Presidency is overrated anyway...

If you're reading this Tones, fancy becoming our new chairman and giving Tilly a bit of that dosh? EU Presidency is overrated anyway...

Sod off Ant, looking at the pair of them's false smiles on such a regular basis would make me feel physically sick :puke

The lovely Cherie Blair did a fund raising appeal for victims of land mines.

Only charged the charity £100,000 for her services.

The lovely Cherie Blair did a fund raising appeal for victims of land mines.

Only charged the charity £100,000 for her services.
Playing devils advocate here (and I don't know the answer) but how much did she raise them? If it was say £1million, surely that's cracking value for money?

If we didn't have a transfer embargo Ron should sign her up!!

Playing devils advocate here (and I don't know the answer) but how much did she raise them? If it was say £1million, surely that's cracking value for money?

If we didn't have a transfer embargo Ron should sign her up!!

indeed, it'd be good to know how much was made

Ok MK, how about you work for free so that your company save the tenner an hour or whatever you're paid, together with the bandwith wasted on shrimperzone?

You don't even know them!

I have had the pleasure of meeting both and they really are a nice couple! meet people and make your OWN judgements not ones that the press have pre-programmed for you.

Nothing to do with the press, and we all make judgements on people without knowing them, you and I BOTH know that!

Nothing to do with the press, and we all make judgements on people without knowing them, you and I BOTH know that!

The only way you know them though, is presumably through the press. Unless you do actually know them personally?

Ok MK, how about you work for free so that your company save the tenner an hour or whatever you're paid, together with the bandwith wasted on shrimperzone?

Yeah but I'm not already a multi-millionaire am I? Unusual for such a staunt right-wing advocate to be defending a "lefty" eh?

The only way you know them though, is presumably through the press. Unless you do actually know them personally?

I know former constituents......their opinion is good enough to back up the ones I've formed myself over the years.

Sorry but the Blairs are the biggest self-serving bunch of ***** I have ever seen. Charging £100,000 for a charity event pretty much says it all I think.

Back