• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Top 5 British/English Monarchs

I thought this was about English or British kings/ Queens ,

So we can't include

William the 1st was French
Henry 2nd was French (born Le Mans, Anjou )
Richard 2nd - French born Bordeaux, Aquitaine
William III Born at The Hague
George 1st born German duchy of Brunswick-Luneberg

George 2nd German Born in Hannover

As for Mixed race we would not be able to include the future King Charles(Greek father)

George V (Danish Mother)
Edward VII (Geman Father)
Victoria (German Mother)
William IV (German Mother)
George IV (German Mother)
George III (Both Parents German )
James II French Mother
Charles II French mother
Charles I Danish Mother
Mary I Spanish Mother
Edward II Spanish Mother
Edward I French Mother
Henry I French Father, Belgian Mother
William II French Father , Belgian Mother

Charles I, only coz he had his head chopped off! To quote Metallica, Kill 'em All!

Waste of time the whole Royal Family. The best member of the Royals died in Paris. The rest are a bunch of two timing, two faced parasites!

Charles I, only coz he had his head chopped off! To quote Metallica, Kill 'em All!

Waste of time the whole Royal Family. The best member of the Royals died in Paris. The rest are a bunch of two timing, two faced parasites!

While on her world tour of fu*king those who could afford her? If we are talking two-faced parasites then 'Good Ol Princess Di' was the biggest of them all. If there was a photo oppotunity to be had then she was there.

Sitting all on her lonesome outside the Taj Mahal, 101 cameramen present and not a security member, police officer or another soul in sight. All the tourists had a day off that day did they?

Walking through a mine field, how brave, how heroic.......total bullsh!t!! Do you really think she would be allowed to go within a mile of a REAL minefield? Don't make me laugh.

And lets not forget holding hands with Aids victims (without gloves :eek: ) We all know she was quite safe and she was doublely sure of that.

Oh, I almost forgot, that close-up of her watching a heart operation. Not a week after she asked the press to respect her privicey. Complete hypocrite.

At least Charles admitted his feelings for Camilla instead of dating his way around the world with anyone who would take him.

Queen of Hearts? More like Queen of Tarts.

Walking through a mine field, how brave, how heroic.......total bullsh!t!! Do you really think she would be allowed to go within a mile of a REAL minefield? Don't make me laugh.

** swings lamp ~ pulls up sandbag **

Around the same time, I was baby-sitting in Bosnia-Hercegovina with IFOR. I was tasked to take a small three-man detachment into the southern areas of MND (SW) and set up a temporary rebro station on Bosnian-Croatian border on the lower slopes of the mountain of Triglav. It was January, the snow was about three or four feet deep in places, head-height or more in the drifts, and we had to dig down through it to place the bases of our three PU12 masts before clearing areas into which we would have to hammer nine 18 inch long pickets into the frozen ground. It was a clear day and we could see right down the valley towards Livno, a few miles south of us. It was a picturesque setting as we smashed the pickets into the ground and then set up our comms tent for some grub and a nice cup of tea. It was several days later that we received a remarkable communique; a small area of snow had been cleared by Canadian engineers as a clear base for our tent, APC and sundry storage items whilst the rest of the area was deep snow which, as I say, we dug through and then smashed pickets into the soil; the communique told us that on no uncertain terms were we do wander outside of the cleared area as the whole valley was heavily mined (and rumoured to be the most heavily mined area in the Northern Hemisphere in terms of the number of mines per square mile!). Bearing in mind that we'd hammered nine stakes into the ground (plus twelve smaller stakes for the mast base) and been running about in the snow as one does when one is extremely bored, I think I consider myself quite lucky to be here today! ;)

Back