• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Touching Story...

Definitely, hope it goes all well for the pair of them :) and they can say "This is the best day of my life" !

Saw this article as well, I'm sure they'll have a tremendous day - have we got some little (TBV or otherwise) flags or anything that could be given to them?

Makes you feel all the troubles you might have are meaningless. Good luck to both of them.

Yes indeed, i read that in the Echo yesterday, let's hope Colchester do the decent thing and lose so these lads have a day they'll always remember.

Puts life into respective really, lets ALL make some noise and make it a day to remember for these boys

COME ON U SHRIMPERS

Blimey, that does put some things into perspective. I hope they really enjoy the day and we get the win for them aswell!

I hope the announcer gives them a big welcome. A standing ovation is required here I feel.

I hope they have a great day and top it off with a blues win!

When I saw the kid who has cancer I had a lump in my throat, Makes you stop and realise how fortunate you are to have you're health.

Shame we couldn't have got the win for them.

Nothing against the other kid (who's parents probably arranged for it specially), but I did feel the two lads should have been the only mascots today.

Yeah, that's... an awful read.

Really, as has been said, puts things in perspective.

Back