• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Trade Price Cars

Perhaps they give HMRC an commitment to pay Rat's debts?

And it was paye, tends to indicate that they were operating for a while on funds "borrowed" from HMRC , I wonder who gave them that idea ?

also 3.6K to Chelmsford City FC

It was voluntary liquidation

Oh that's a shame for them. Perhaps COVID has caught up with them, like it's going to do with alot of business.

They appear to have been Dormant during Covid , then borrowed significant funds (5M ish) to buy stock to start up again (loans in April and Nov 21) looks like they paid them back in August 23 (which as they were listed as creditors falling due within a year @ 1/21 insinuates they were late in being repaid) . Voluntarily wound up a month later

Really sad to see and especially as he was doing so well at one point.

Morning all,

Does anyone know any more details about the plans they have in place to honour Dan at the Bromley game on the 16th?

There are a few of us attending who used to play Sunday league with Dan a number of years ago so looking forward to honouring and remembering him at the game.

Just as a mini update here, I have emailed the club to try and find out a little more about what plans might be in place. As soon as I get a reply I'll share the update on here.

Appreciate this is a busy / important time for our club with everything going on, just hoping this hasn't fallen by the wayside.

Just as a mini update here, I have emailed the club to try and find out a little more about what plans might be in place. As soon as I get a reply I'll share the update on here.

Appreciate this is a busy / important time for our club with everything going on, just hoping this hasn't fallen by the wayside.
I don't think it has, I know some of the family will be in attendance and Dan's dad has booked out the centre circle lounge. Great that you guys are going along 💙

Heard back from the club who mentioned plans are being finalised and they will be announced on Friday. Will be a minutes applause / silence alongside encouraging fans to wear shirt with Trade Price Cars logo's on them.

Look forward to attending the game and honouring Dan. Here's to 3 points.

UTB

Heard back from the club who mentioned plans are being finalised and they will be announced on Friday. Will be a minutes applause / silence alongside encouraging fans to wear shirt with Trade Price Cars logo's on them.

Look forward to attending the game and honouring Dan. Here's to 3 points.

UTB

Yes, I've already mentioned about wearing Trade Price shirts on Saturday. I have heard some of the plans too and I hope they will be appreciated by all. Dan was very well thought of by the vast majority of people in and around the club,

Managed to win one of the shirts auctioned off for charity.

Anyone else on here get one?

I got Harry Taylor’s.

Back