• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tranny Highlights

very depressing defending -

one goal down to Clarke and one down to Richards and the free kick for the second given away by Barrett

great build up by gower and fantastic cross from hunt for the goal.

Can someone please tell me the point of gower (I think it is) standing 10 yards from the corner flag for their first goal? Don’t understand it, he jumps like he’s trying to block it but obviously never going to get anywhere near it. Surely he’d be better off in the box defending!?

Can someone please tell me the point of gower (I think it is) standing 10 yards from the corner flag for their first goal? Don’t understand it, he jumps like he’s trying to block it but obviously never going to get anywhere near it. Surely he’d be better off in the box defending!?

I suppose if the corner is crossed in at a fairly low height he is there to block it early. That's the only reason I can think of...

Agreed fail to see the point of him standing there at corners. If the ball comes back out to the player who has taken it then he could be there to shut it down, but that isn't the strongest part of Gowers game, now Macca would clatter the bloke into touch.

I thought this was going to be a video of Cricko in his weekend guise of 'Mandy'. Not sure which would be worse to watch to be honest.

does anyone else have problems with the virgin media site i click on the southend game and it starts showing me a trailer for fifa or a trailer of a film, i cant get the actual highlights to come up

does anyone else have problems with the virgin media site i click on the southend game and it starts showing me a trailer for fifa or a trailer of a film, i cant get the actual highlights to come up

Patience. Once this trailer is over, the highlights start.
Necessary evil to pay for the license I suspect!

If I actually got the trailer I would know I was getting somewhere!!
My page just loads and then sits there. I've even gone and made a coffee and still no trailer of highlights!!

I've pretty much given up on this now.

Just watching the Swindon game highlights, is that really the Billy Paynter we got rid of????:confused:

Back