• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Transfer Rumours Thread (Potential New Signings)

We’ve signed Rhys Murphy, a proven striker at this level, and are trying to sign Jake Hyde, also a proven striker at this level.
That’s true Murphy and Quigley both have 30 NL goals, Hyde 44 NL goals. Michael Cheek 99 NL goals. !!!!

Would be interesting to see if Ralph signing pushes Clifford out of the first team.

Hopefully they will push each other into working hard to keep their spot and improve their game.

Any idea if we will sign any more permanent deals in the coming days?

Yeah I don’t get that. They are both first team left backs. Not sure why we’ve been renewed both.
There were a few games last season where they played together on the left side and looked very comfortable with Ralph at left mid. It could happen again maybe.

Yeah I don’t get that. They are both first team left backs. Not sure why we’ve been renewed both.
But both can play left midfield as well and if my memory serves me well, think they have both played at the same time and it worked well.

one of each I believe

That's one done, hopefully we can get Hyde done early next week!
Am I alone in thinking getting Hyde won’t happen? If it’s true that he is under contract at Halifax for another year, how are we going to persuade them to release him? Certainly can’t see us paying any money, unless something positive is happening behind the scenes that we don’t know about.

Back