• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Transfer Rumours Thread (Potential New Signings)

Unboowleeeevaaable !! Rons love child strikes again, totally obsessed with One foot in the grave
Very harsh. I'm sure Kent Blues can stick up for himself, but I'm glad there is someone on here who has a glass half-full view of things. I get that there is an element of gallows humour around atm but there is also a relentless knee jerk cynicism and negativity which can get tedious at times.

Unboowleeeevaaable !! Rons love child strikes again, totally obsessed with One foot in the grave
As I have endlessly explained Ron has made many many mistakes- and no doubt will make more. Repeatedly suggesting I have ever suggested otherwise won’t make it so. :-)

My obsession with One Foot in the Grave is on two levels. One, it was one of my favourite comedy programmes. Second, because for some the cap, as it were, fits..particularly at the moment..

As I have endlessly explained Ron has made many many mistakes- and no doubt will make more. Repeatedly suggesting I have ever suggested otherwise won’t make it so. :-)

My obsession with One Foot in the Grave is on two levels. One, it was one of my favourite comedy programmes. Second, because for some the cap, as it were, fits. .particularly at the moment..
I would prefer One Foot in the Gove.

Lives 2 minutes up the road from me in Benfleet - pretty sure there's nothing in the Cox rumours he just happened to have brunch at a nice location in the local area.

Rather my greasy cafe than the roslin anyway

It's one thing after another with this damn club. It just seems to be getting worse and worse and more and more embarrassing. Yet I still support the Blues. My wife says I need to seek help.

Wait for those that laughed at Josh weight returning to moan about him not signing and then those that begged for Holmes now laugh that we might to sign him...

This is rapidly becoming a total farce. Can we just shut-up with PB's daily thoughts, reminiscences, likes and dislikes. If we are going to sign anyone, can we just get on with it without the verbal diarrea? Then we can moan about it after.

I would like to be a fly on the wall with some of these interviews.
Echo - Phil, you're looking to strengthen the squad and you wanted Ricky Holmes earlier in the year, would you look at him again?
Phil - Where Ricky is concerned he’s signed a deal with Farnborough and I don’t really want to go into that side of things.
Echo - Are you saying you would no longer interested in signing him if he became available?
Phil - I’ve never shown anything but interest in Ricky Holmes and if that’s a possibility again then I’d like to explore that avenue.
Echo headline - Could Ricky Holmes be coming back to Southend?
SZ - You couldnt make this up!

Wait for those that laughed at Josh weight returning to moan about him not signing and then those that begged for Holmes now laugh that we might to sign him...
I wonder if MM signs Josh Wright for Aldershot it will be be seen as a 'shrewd signing' as opposed to 'yet another aging another ex-player' if he signs for us?

Holmes is finally out in the open.

In 0 games this season have I sat there and thought that he would make any difference. He’s so far past it it sums up why we are where we are.

Back