• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Trueblue

Cricko

Scott is not banned "per se"..It is at his own request that whilst he is having his inner problems he needs to be kept under control. He has asked me to ban him for now and I would state on behalf of the owners, we all want Scott back as the man we know and love and will back him 100% in this fight he has within..We are Humane Owners and take on board his problem's and realise that it could inflict any of us .

John.

On behalf of the owners of ShrimperZone.Com

Hope everything is OK Scott.

If not, I hope everything turns out OK in the end.

You know were all here for you - so don't do anything stupid.

Come back soon, man! :)

I'm maybe not in a position to comment on him as i don't know him personally , but he comes across as a larger than life fella who without doubt is a character and brightens the zone up big time.

He does maybe over step the mark sometimes which is a shame , he doesn't offend me in what he says and does as i've got thick old skin but can see how it can come across to others .

I for one hope he is back on here sooner , rather than later.

I hope we have the dancing and singing "suuuuuumo" back soon.

While perhaps not everyones cup of tea, he is quite a character and I think SZ and SUFC are better for him than without him.

Hope you sort yourself out Scott. As has been said, we are hoping you do...

All the best...

Scott --- Get Well Soon

I am sure that Scott has not meant to upset or offend anyone intentionally in the last little while and I would hope that his illness is sorted soon . As stated he is a larger than life character who is usually full of fun but does not feel too good at the moment and I am sure we all wish him well and he has a speedy return to full health as soon as possible.

Ken

I am sure that Scott has not meant to upset or offend anyone intentionally in the last little while and I would hope that his illness is sorted soon . As stated he is a larger than life character who is usually full of fun but does not feel too good at the moment and I am sure we all wish him well and he has a speedy return to full health as soon as possible.

Ken

Hear hear!

Take care big fella

Just want to endorse what everyone else is saying. Looking forward to having the real Scott back on SZ sooner rather than later.

And I've never been called humane before. Blimey.

Scott is a true legend and I hope he gets well soon cause I miss his posts of pure humour already. :(

Get well soon fella.

Can't really add to what has already been said but all the best Trueblue and I look forward to seeing you back on the Zone very soon. :clap:

A humane society may be a group that aims to stop "human" or animal suffering due to cruelty or other reasons,

I hope that clarify's that..;)

All good wishes, Scott, hang in there and you will soon be back to your legendary Suuuuumo best.

Scott is not banned "per se"..It is at his own request that whilst he is having his inner problems he needs to be kept under control. He has asked me to ban him for now and I would state on behalf of the owners, we all want Scott back as the man we know and love and will back him 100% in this fight he has within..We are Humane Owners and take on board his problem's and realise that it could inflict any of us .

John.

On behalf of the owners of ShrimperZone.Com

Can you unban him, he pm'd me but I cant reply cos he's constantly banned!

Come on Scott, do whatever you need and get whatever help you need to sort yourself out mate, I miss our banter already!

I dont really know Scott at all and I hope he an overcome the demons inside that cause him so much anguish. Just an opinion, but would it not do scott some good if he perhaps (for his own good) had sometime away from the zone instead of getting wound up, banned and then coming back again a week or two later? It seems that coming back on here only escalates and highlights what ever scotts problems are (only he nows) Sometimes people take the zone to be other than a bit of fun and banter and it becomes central to there daily life which tend to mask the problems around normal everday living. I do hope you get better scott, do yourself a favour and spend sometime away from here , the zone will still be here and then you can come back feeling fit and healthy again.

Back