• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update TZ To WEMBLEY Bookings. You can use the Zone Paypal.

The Watermill Wino

Coach Guru⭐
The TZ Travel service to
Wembley.

Kick off 5-30 pm Sat 23 May 2015

Prices set at
£15 per seat Adult. £10Under 16s

You can pay by Pay Pal on Shrimper zone via this link.
http://www.shrimperzone.com/vb/showt...he-Zone-Paypal

TRAVEL STATUS: Seats available

Our usual high class service as always

It's easy T-Zee to book a seat and you can either PM me here on ShrimperZone; alternatively Text or Call on the T Z Zone Phone hotline on:

075811-45056

Please see the Terms and Conditions of Travel in our TravelZone Section.

DEPARTURE TIMES ARE AS FOLLOWS:

St Mary’s Church. North Shoebury Rd Bus stop. Behind Asda. 11-30

WHITE HORSE pub, Library bus stop Southchurch Rd 11-40

Victoria Avenue
SPREAD EAGLE Pub Bus stop 11-50

Bell Corner, Bus stop by Garage, London bound A 127. 12-00

KENT ELMS Bus stop, London Bound A127 by bridge. 12-05

Rayleigh Weir, McDonalds Lay By near to Wickes. Rat Lane 12-10

Fortune of War
Lay by under bridge and before speed camera. London bound.12-20

########################################

Palace Theatre 11-35

The Elms PH.....Bus stop 11-45

Hadleigh ...London Rd (top of Woodfield Rd)11-50

Benfleet Tarpots. Nearest Sadlers Farm. 12-00

Pitsea Bus stop, opposite the new ALDI 12-05

Watermill Bus stop...
Eastmayne, opposite Mitsubishi, Longmans motors. bus stop 12-10

PLEASE NOTE! We have more than 2 coaches going so if you book on at an earlier pick up there is no guarantee that you will be on the same coach. Thanks. Max of 3 pick ups a coach.

Last edited:
Where possible 1coach will serve 1pick up so you can enjoy the day. There is no guarantee that if you get on one pick up you'll be on the same coach at another. Thanks

As Wino has already said you can book your seats using the Zone paypal link.It can be found in the Nav bar at the top of this forum or in my or Mcnasty's sig.

In the comments section on the second page of PP when paying please use the following reference codes for your pic up point.

Pick up time ref code

St Mary's Shoebury 11.30 STM

Whitehorse 11.40 WHT

Spread 11.50 SPD

Bell 12.00 BEL

Kent Elms 12.05 KEN

Rayleigh -Macdonalds lay by 12.10 RAY

Palace 11.35 PAL

Elms 11.45 ELM

Woodland Road 11.50 WOD

Tarpots lay by Saddlers 12.00 TAR

Pitsea 12.05 PIT

Watermill 12.10 WAT

Fortune of War 12.20 FOW

We will also need a name and a contact number .

Under 16 child £10 all others £15 must be at least one adult travelling with under 16. We cant guarantee people being on the same coach, but will do so where possible. It's best for groups to board at one point. We will try to keep each coach to max of 3 pick ups.

So once more to reiterate when paying by Paypal fill in the following details reference/boarding point code / Lead surname/ How many Adults/ Children / Contact number.

As an example....................WAT/TAYLOR/ 2ADULT/1CHILD/Contact number.

WE HAVE HAD SEVERAL PEOPLE PAY BUT NOT GIVING A CONTACT NUMBER OR PICK-UP POINT

Please help us save time and work by including these details.

We are open for bookings 24 hours a day so keep them coming ---- if I am staying awake for many days the least you can all do is make it worth my while.

For those of you old enough to remember the great Fred Pontin "Book early"

Some confusion over the Donate button which is understandable...ignore the fact it says donate if you are booking coach seats.

How do we go about booking a place on a coach? Looking for 4 of us to travel to Wembley on coach but we have not travelled before with travelzone. What do I have to do now?

How do we go about booking a place on a coach? Looking for 4 of us to travel to Wembley on coach but we have not travelled before with travelzone. What do I have to do now?

Daryl, if you read Cricko's instruction post it is pretty clear. Go to the donate button on my sig under this post --- don't worry, you will be booking on the coach not donating to the Zone, and pay £60 for 4 adults and fill in the instructions with pick-up point and importantly your contact number.

I will email you back when we receive the money in our PayPal account.

Hi
did send message but as u were away not sure if recieved

Can I book 2 adult tickets getting on at St Mary's Shoebury

As before pay in coach if that's ok

Gary and Debbie Myers

Hi
did send message but as u were away not sure if recieved

Can I book 2 adult tickets getting on at St Mary's Shoebury

As before pay in coach if that's ok

Gary and Debbie Myers

Wino will be able to confirm that when he comes on here later.

Back