• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

U10's Norhalne Cup,Denmark

D.O.L.L.

Coach
The Southend United C of E u10's team left yesterday for Denmark after a delay of 3 hours they finally arrived in Aalborg at 02.30 ,tired i expect.Today is a full day of training and preparation. Shrimperzones Luckyluca is in goal, also playing from the zone is Rossis,so I will be keeping you all up to date on their progress throughout. Group matches start tomorrow,where they have 1 game, 2 games on Friday and 2games on Saturday .They need to finish 1st or 2nd to make Final on Saturday afternoon,they finished runners up last year so hope to go one better this year .Come on you Blues. Teams as follows:​
Espergærde ,DKSouthend United ,ENGStøvring IF ,DKLyseng ,DKFootball Devt. Schools , ENG SHI 2000, DK

Good luck to everyone there. Looking forward to some match reports ;).

Day 2 Wednesday 12th

The boys had a long lie in after late night,then first continental breakfast of tour.Morning spent briefing and training in squads.There are 3 shadow squads and 1 Centre of Excellence squad.Afternoon was spent doing more training and getting prepared for games.Early night after team meetings to get ready for tournament start on Thursday.The C of E team play only one game on Thursday at 10.30 in morning.Lets hope they get off to a good start .

sorry having trouble posting table in word!

Good day for the boys, 3 points in the bag, 2 games tomorrow.

If they can win both must have a good chance of final place

after today's results.

Espergaerde 0 Southend 7

Stovring 2 Lyseng 3

FDS 4 Shi2000 5
Espergaerde 2 Stovring 15

Lyseng 5 FDS 3
Sorry can't post table as won't convert from word - can anyone help?

Last edited:
Dan I think I'bve got the wrong group have I?

Anyway Southend United got a team in it.

More Results:

tst Fodbold ,DK Southend United ,ENG 1 1
Espergærde ,DK Hjørring IF ,DK 0 5
Aabybro IF ,DK Southend United ,ENG 0 6

TABLE

..................................P......F.-.A...P
1 Overlund GF ,DK......... 2... 14.... 1... 6
2 Sønderhald IF ,DK .......2 .....9 ....0....6
3 Southend United ,ENG..2..... 7.... 1....4
4 Hjørring IF ,DK ...........2..... 5.... 6....3
5 Espergærde ,DK .........2...... 3... 5....3
6 tst Fodbold ,DK .......'..2 .....1.....8....1
7 Vacant B18/1............ 2......0.....6....0
8 Aabybro IF ,DK ..........2......1...13....0

DoDtS

Last edited:
TABLE E39

1 Lyseng......................2......8 5 6
2 Stovring IF.................2.....17...5 3
3 Southend United ,ENG..1......7....0....3
4 Shi2000.....................1......5....4....3
5 FDS..........................2......7....10..0
6 Espergærde ,DK .........2.......2....22..0

The boys are playing 2 games today.A 10.30 KO against Shi2000 followed by 1.30 game v FDS.Lets hope they can do as good as yesterday.UTB

The boys are playing 2 games today.A 10.30 KO against Shi2000 followed by 1.30 game v FDS.Lets hope they can do as good as yesterday.UTB

Southend United ,ENG 8-0 SHI 2000, DK

We are top of the League.......

Lucky Luca Southend's (under 10s) number one ........

Can we play you every week (in League 2) etc

DoDtS

Today's update ....Southend United 8 Shi2000 0
Southend United 5 FDS 2

Another 2 wins ,puts them on 9 out of 9 points.As my son is in goal will be giving him a right rollocking about letting in goals...Do your job son. LOL.

They now play 2 games tomorrow 11.30 and 1.30, if all goes well the final is at 5.30 pm Saturday ...Could be a bit of European silverware for the Blues. I will post league table when last match finishes today UTB

Dan,

It seems were doing really well at the moment. I am assuming the managers havent told the lads about Sankofa's release yet fearing a backlash from the players?

I just hope they can inforce a press blackout as when the Danish press get wind of the transfer I fear for the Under 10's managers safety..

Any word in morale in the camp?

Dave

PS - Well Done Luca.

Last edited:
Hello Dave, As you know we have no contact with them, but I would imagine they are having a great time .If you go on to the official site then to Team, one of the coaches are doing a daily blog , but it under Shadow squad and not Centre of Excellence

TABLE E39

1.Southend United ,ENG..3.......20..2....9
2.Lyseng......................3.......11..10...6
3.Stovring....................3.......24...5....6
4 FDS..........................4.......14...18..3
5.Shi2000.....................3........5...19...3
6 Espergaerde...............4........10..30...3

Great day for the Boys today.One more win then into the final.Come on everyone lets get behind these lads.This could be the future of our club

Back