• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

UK Citizenship Test

thick ****:-(

You have failed the practice citizenship test.

Questions answered correctly: 8 out of 24 (33%)

Time taken: 02 minutes 20 seconds

Oh dear, oh dear only got 72% - who an earth writes these questions. Surely they should be focusing on the culture/traditions etc of this country.

Reminds me of a directive I had a work last year. As a NVQ assessor I was asked to undertake a literacy test to establish that I understood the English language. I was personally very insulted as English is the only language I know (for which I am ashamed) when I pointed this out they stated they need to know the level of my command of the english language. Despite holding 2 degrees and 3 diplomas as well as a professional qualification they still felt that I should undertake a literacy test. Obviously I declined and highlighted that the e-mail that was sent round were only to english people.

Oh dear, oh dear only got 72% - who an earth writes these questions. Surely they should be focusing on the culture/traditions etc of this country.

Reminds me of a directive I had a work last year. As a NVQ assessor I was asked to undertake a literacy test to establish that I understood the English language. I was personally very insulted as English is the only language I know (for which I am ashamed) when I pointed this out they stated they need to know the level of my command of the english language. Despite holding 2 degrees and 3 diplomas as well as a professional qualification they still felt that I should undertake a literacy test. Obviously I declined and highlighted that the e-mail that was sent round were only to english people.

Typical woman....can't just give your score but have to add a big story to go with it :winking:

I think it were a very fair request.

You have passed the practice citizenship test.
Questions answered correctly: 24 out of 24 (100%)
Time taken: 02 minutes 12 seconds

Piece of ****

14 out of 24, but then do I really care how many hours school children are allowed to work. It's still a damn sight less than me. To the mines with the little swines.

Back