• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I think my revolutionary 3-5-3 formation was more successful than it should have been.

Maybe Phil Brown should try it?

Cresswell Phillips Prosser
Clohessy Hurst Laird Mkandawire Leonard
Tomlin Corr Assomabalonga

I think my revolutionary 3-5-3 formation was more successful than it should have been.

Great attacking team but think we would need a keeper just in case.

What a game Championship Manager Italia 93 was!

The beginning of the end of any decent nights sleep I would ever hope to get. Just one more game....

In one of the very early versions, I found 2-4-4 to be much more successful than it should of been. Once tried in desperation with long ball to rescue a two goal deficit. It became my go to tactic when losing, and always seemed to work. Although I did incorporate Farmdog's even more revolutionary tactic of including a keeper.

I once went 13 months unbeaten as a Manager in the Thundermite Sunday League U-11's and U-12's , so without wishing to sound arrogant , if any unfancied Manager deserves a go it's me !
Sturrock had some tough situations to handle , but did he ever lose his star striker an hour before a game because he had to visit his Nan's ?
I doubt it.
Pro-Managers today don't know they're born !

Brilliant stuff, last paragraph regarding Straker absolutely killed me! :hilarious:

I once went 13 months unbeaten as a Manager in the Thundermite Sunday League U-11's and U-12's , so without wishing to sound arrogant , if any unfancied Manager deserves a go it's me !
Sturrock had some tough situations to handle , but did he ever lose his star striker an hour before a game because he had to visit his Nan's ?
I doubt it.
Pro-Managers today don't know they're born !

You think that's tough. Try logging back into a two player game with your younger brother only to find he's loaded the game up in the night and transferred all your star players over to his team. *******.

That is brilliant.

The only thing letting you down as you are trying to communicate with Ron, is that your spelling, and sentence construction is too good.

Just something to think about :winking:

I'm afraid I'm going to have to withdraw my support for Blue_Wes' application. It's clear that he's not the man for the job.

Instead a new candidate has emerged.

BLUE_WES' YOUNGER BROTHER FOR SUFC MANAGER!

I'm afraid I'm going to have to withdraw my support for Blue_Wes' application. It's clear that he's not the man for the job.

Excellent idea. As long as he poses for photos with that heart shape thing he does.

That is brilliant.

The only thing letting you down as you are trying to communicate with Ron, is that your spelling, and sentence construction is too good.

Just something to think about :winking:

Odd you should mention that, Ron's letter of rejection arrived today;

http://wfitzgerald80.wordpress.com/2013/03/25/dear-future-man-thanks-but-no-thanks/

Judas

Back