• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Uniting Nations

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
It now appears that Uniting Nations will be performing out of touch live on the hallowed turf prior to the Darlo game.

Great little tune and well worth getting in the ground early for lads, especially if the girls in the video to the tune turn up!!...

tounge.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Surprised no one has already discussed this. It has been on the official site for about a week.

I know, i trawled back through the pages before i posted just to make sure it hadnt already been discussed, was amazed it hadnt but hey, someone has to be the first to break it on SZ!....

Dont usually turn up early to watch any of the acts on bonanza days i must admit, BUT i certainly will be this time!.

tounge.gif

It is a great song, but I saw them performing on Top of the Pops on Friday night, and it wasnt the best performance ive seen.......

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Jan. 10 2005,13:29)]Who?
Chris, your starting to sound a bit old (a bit like the birthday boy, Mike) by saying that!!

oops.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Jan. 10 2005,14:30)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Jan. 10 2005,13:29)]Who?
Chris, your starting to sound a bit old (a bit like the birthday boy, Mike) by saying that!!

oops.gif

biggrin.gif
Kev, he is
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Technician @ Jan. 10 2005,13:14)]Surprised no one has already discussed this. It has been on the official site for about a week.
It was talked about in the Blue Belles thread if I remember correctly.

Saw them on TOTP as well, quite catchy, but not hard considering that there's about 3 lines with the grand sum of 15 or so lyrics in the actual 'song'.
rock.gif

The song they sing is "Out of Touch".

I've just downloaded the Club version of Out of Touch and am enjoying it. Hopefully, United Nations, will put on a good show.

What a video though!, for those who havent had the pleasure of viewing it, i suggest a little look see on MTV and the likes, lads you will not be dissapointed!.

tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

Back