• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Unjust....

Yellow Army

Members
Was bizzarly watching CNN the other other day, and there was a story about a women in Suadi Arabia who was raped by 7 men....but she was put on trial for it!!! where's the sense in that..She was sentanced to 60 Lashes, but she appealed it, and because women have no rights atall, they increased it because the appealed, and re-sentanced her to 200 Lashes and 6 Months in prision, and when she comes out wont be able to go to public places or work ect, no access to education.

Now she was raped, yet she is punsihed, and what did they charge her with.....being out with a man in public that she was not married to......what a joke of a law...... Still living in the stone age with their laws...

so when i saw the story of the teddy teacher...she got off lightly in looney law land, but i feared ther worst for her

Completely agree.... Shame Britain doesn't boycott Saudi and it's barbaric laws, but they won't because they buy sh1tloads of weapons from us......

I had a graphic email the other day showing a 5 year old, yes 5 year old! boy who had been caught stealing in a fruit market in Saudi

They lay him on the ground and a lorry drove over his arm and crushed it .. He would never be able to use that arm again.

Barbaric just isn't a strong enough word for that sort of thing..

Was bizzarly watching CNN the other other day, and there was a story about a women in Suadi Arabia who was raped by 7 men....but she was put on trial for it!!! where's the sense in that..She was sentanced to 60 Lashes, but she appealed it, and because women have no rights atall, they increased it because the appealed, and re-sentanced her to 200 Lashes and 6 Months in prision, and when she comes out wont be able to go to public places or work ect, no access to education.

Now she was raped, yet she is punsihed, and what did they charge her with.....being out with a man in public that she was not married to......what a joke of a law...... Still living in the stone age with their laws...

so when i saw the story of the teddy teacher...she got off lightly in looney law land, but i feared ther worst for her

I think she got done for having an affair (not with one of the rapists) - it's just that the affair only came to light because of the rape. A bit unfortunate to be found out in this way - but she knew the risks of having an affair.

yeah she was caught having an affair and knew the (extremely brutal) punishments that would be coming (pardon the pun) her way.

it is completely unjust and unfair but Sharia Law has been around for centuries and stories like this aren't rare, unfortunately

Back