• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Unnamed Club

The short answer is almost certainly no. I believe the bid is from one of the larger clubs in the BSP, besides which Tilly has already said his focus is not on getting a striker as we have enough at the club to do a job.

The short answer is almost certainly no. I believe the bid is from one of the larger clubs in the BSP, besides which Tilly has already said his focus is not on getting a striker as we have enough at the club to do a job.

Where did you get the idea that he has a striker? He is a defender.

The team that bid is from the Blue Square Prem, as Angell Delight says. I got an e-mail from that fans group that bought the club, saying this.

I'd be a bit worried if we were replacing Clarkey with Charles tbh.

The same club is buying both players so its not us........... Gash is exactly as his name suggests trust me. Couldn't comment on the other bloke but the fact Gash is involved in this deal says at very best this is a league 2 team!!!

Ive heard a rumour we are after an unnamed player from an unnamed club and are close to agreeing an undisclosed fee with said unnamed club.

Its definitely us! Dont ask me why i'm just positive it's us, but wait maybe it's not, actually I bet its not us!! grrrrrr for **** sake if we dont sign someone soon I'm going to kill myself.

Another club making a signing..... Just seen that the Rumanian from Lincoln signed for the O's yesterday and Col U are still in the chase for Holt of Shrewsbury....

Two strikers with proven scoring records from last season. Makes me question why Tilson thinks why our strike force from last season that didn't prove itself consistently will do so next season?????

Another club making a signing..... Just seen that the Rumanian from Lincoln signed for the O's yesterday and Col U are still in the chase for Holt of Shrewsbury....

Two strikers with proven scoring records from last season. Makes me question why Tilson thinks why our strike force from last season that didn't prove itself consistently will do so next season?????

Because our defence has great big gaping holes?

Surely the fact that Tilson was looking at Robinson shows that his got half an eye on the striking department as well.

Don't know enough about the Romian to form an opinion, but Holt would be a terrific buy but miles out of our price range.

A little rumour I heard from a Luton season ticket holder was about us in from Tom Craddock, don't know if its a reasonable shout or not but the guy is well in with Luton Town.

Surely the fact that Tilson was looking at Robinson shows that his got half an eye on the striking department as well.

Don't know enough about the Romian to form an opinion, but Holt would be a terrific buy but miles out of our price range.

A little rumour I heard from a Luton season ticket holder was about us in from Tom Craddock, don't know if its a reasonable shout or not but the guy is well in with Luton Town.

class act

came 46 in the Daily Mails Top 50 signings of the season

Dervite came in at 31, Hooper 28, Charlie Mac 16, Sankofa 1

Maybe the Romanian has only got one season of form behind him, but why would Col U have the cash available to land Holt and not us???

Because Col Ewe are owned by one of the wealthiest guys in Britian and Col Ewe is his play thing at the moment.

Because Col Ewe are owned by one of the wealthiest guys in Britian and Col Ewe is his play thing at the moment.

I think you will find the really big spending is over now we are going to cut back on the big transfers, money out will have to be matched by money in, if we sign Grant Holt for around £300k it will be balanced by the almost certain sale of Mark Yeates for more than that.

Yeah, Colchester Utd got one of the smallest crowds in League One, under 4000 home fans for a club with players on big wages, how much longer if their owner get fed up with pumping money into a club that get low crowds, they might be lucky to get 6000 this year with help of Leeds, Charlton, Norwich, Southampton and us bringing around 2000k fans with them!

Back