• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Uploading

Gt Yarmouth Shrimper

President⭐⭐
So as not to fall foul of the rules for the 'best songwriter thread' could someone explain to this thicko how to upload a video to the thread please. :unsure:
Thanks in advance.

Ok go to utube..select your song etc...then go to a thread.... Copy and paste the URL of said song and attach the file by clicking on the small film icon in the box above,it is the 4rd to the right in the box with the world icon in it.

http://i56.tinypic.com/344p0yt.png

Try testing it here.

Ok go to utube..select your song etc...then go to a thread.... Copy and paste the URL of said song and attach the file by clicking on the small film icon in the box above,it is the 4rd to the right in the box with the world icon in it.

http://i56.tinypic.com/344p0yt.png

Try testing it here.

Sorry Cricko, cannot seem to be able to follow your instructions (must be me) therefore I'll have to bow out of the battle.

Yarmouth.

Find a video on youtube.com

yarmouth1.JPG

You want to copy the URL address for the video in your address bar (see the picture above). Select the whole address and then right click and copy, or CTRL+C.

Then to add it to a post, you want to click on the insert video button

yarmouth2.JPG

Then in the box, paste the youtube address...

yarmouth3.JPG

Click OK, and then you should see this in your reply box

yarmouth4.JPG

That's all you need to do!

Pubes

Back