• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

USA bad cops.

mrsblue

Banned
Another youngster shot dead by police in America.

Some of these cops are trigger happy thugs and should be arrested for murder,They continue to blast away at unarmed mainly young black men,It's legalised execution .

The Cleveland one? I'm totally on their side in this case - the kid was armed with a replica gun with no fake "orange" ammo. When being told to raise his hands he went for the gun.

Tragic, but if the kid put his hands in the air as instructed, he'd be alive. The policemen/women have no case to answer in my eyes.

Don't blame the police, blame the law that allows citizens to be able to defend them self

Tragic as it is , it will not stop until laws are changed

The Cleveland one? I'm totally on their side in this case - the kid was armed with a replica gun with no fake "orange" ammo. When being told to raise his hands he went to the gun.

Tragic, but if the kid put his hands in the air as instructed, he'd be alive. The policemen/women have no case to answer in my eyes.

If the kid pointed it at them then the trained marksman ie the police could have shot to injure rather than kill IMO,Sad part is according to witnesses the kid pulled it from his waistband but never aimed at anyone.Look at Michael Brown assassinated in broad daylight.

98% of cops shooting dead people were deemed justifiable which if you look on YouTube many of those caught on camera were mad bad crazy killings by police.

You can tell Southend are winning when mrsblue starts making threads in the Pub section ...

If the kid pointed it at them then the trained marksman ie the police could have shot to injure rather than kill IMO,Sad part is according to witnesses the kid pulled it from his waistband but never aimed at anyone.Look at Michael Brown assassinated in broad daylight.

98% of cops shooting dead people were deemed justifiable which if you look on YouTube many of those caught on camera were mad bad crazy killings by police.

And if the gun was real and he'd peppered a load of innocent kids with gunfire what then? These cops get milliseconds to call it.

If you were in the same position, and you thought there was a slight chance that the gun men could start randomly shooting at fellow school kids, would you wait to see how many he shot before you did anything? Suppose he did shoot 4 or 5 others, and there have been a number of school mass killings in recent years, I'm guessing you would feel pretty sick that you didn't react.
His father said "why didn't they tazer him" My question would be why did you let him go to school with a replica firearm?

If you were in the same position, and you thought there was a slight chance that the gun men could start randomly shooting at fellow school kids, would you wait to see how many he shot before you did anything? Suppose he did shoot 4 or 5 others, and there have been a number of school mass killings in recent years, I'm guessing you would feel pretty sick that you didn't react.
His father said "why didn't they tazer him" My question would be why did you let him go to school with a replica firearm?

Yes of course they have tough decisions and I would hate to be in their situation ,Yet why not aim at his legs.

I have seen disturbing footage of cops shooting to kill where one incident 6 cops fired 43 rounds at a mentally ill man who was holding a piece of wood on wasteland.They are mad IMO.

Yes of course they have tough decisions and I would hate to be in their situation ,Yet why not aim at his legs.

I have seen disturbing footage of cops shooting to kill where one incident 6 cops fired 43 rounds at a mentally ill man who was holding a piece of wood on wasteland.They are mad IMO.

If you are faced with a person with a gun you dont start trying to shoot him in the leg, or shoot the gun out of his hand.

A man with a gun in his hand that you have shot in the leg can still shoot you.

Because you aim at the mass which is the trunk of the body. The legs in comparisson are a small target.

Michael Brown was unarmed,The policeman had already shot him 4 times when Brown was on his knees with his hands up yet the cop fired two more shots !

They have the badge and the gun yet prefer to use deadly force in unforgivable acts against humanity.What if the cop has had a bad day or even unhinged their self ?.

The last study revealed cops killed nearly as many people as feuding gangsters back in 2011,Gangsters murdered 5800 with cops on 5300..The police as far as I know no longer do such studies ,I wonder why.

5300?

This article mentions 400, where did you get that stat?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2014/09/08/how-many-police-shootings-a-year-no-one-knows/

Later in that articled they mention:

In 2011, he scoured the Internet several times a day every day, compiling a database of every officer-involved shooting he could find. Ultimately, he tracked 1,146 shootings by police officers, 607 of them fatal shootings.

http://jimfishertruecrime.blogspot.co.uk/2012/01/police-involved-shootings-2011-annual.html

5300?

This article mentions 400, where did you get that stat?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ow-many-police-shootings-a-year-no-one-knows/

Later in that articled they mention:

In 2011, he scoured the Internet several times a day every day, compiling a database of every officer-involved shooting he could find. Ultimately, he tracked 1,146 shootings by police officers, 607 of them fatal shootings.

http://jimfishertruecrime.blogspot.co.uk/2012/01/police-involved-shootings-2011-annual.html

Sorry my bad,

Since 9/11 my stats are correct,They were comparing people killed by gangsters and American soldiers killed in Iraq.

So from 9/11 through to 2011 over 5000 were shot and killed by law enforcement.

Sorry my bad,

Since 9/11 my stats are correct,They were comparing people killed by gangsters and American soldiers killed in Iraq.

So from 9/11 through to 2011 over 5000 were shot and killed by law enforcement.

Whilst its a lot its worth keeping in perspective, 440,000 or so people died in car accidents in that period.

According to that blog around 60 police officers a year are killed, thats over 600 if that figure is anywhere near the average.

When you have people on both sides of the law people with guns people will always get shot, and sometimes you will get cases like Brown where it was totally wrong, where if justice prevails he will end up prosecuted.

I have seen disturbing footage of cops shooting to kill where one incident 6 cops fired 43 rounds at a mentally ill man who was holding a piece of wood on wasteland.They are mad IMO.[/QUOTE]

You may well have done but that is a totally seperate incident to the one the original post was about.

Back