• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Valentines

McScriven

The Ball Boy
Did you all have a good one? Postie bring a sack load of cards? Get ruthlessly dumped? Proposed to? Laid?!

biggrin.gif

None of the above ... I even bought the missus a car! Surely that is worth a little bedroom fun.

My misses moans every year when I get her a garage special. (i.e. a card bought from a petrol station on the way home valentines morning). This year however I shocked her by getting eff all.

She got me a card and a bottle of red though. Treat em mean keep em keen and all that
biggrin.gif

Single life sucks guys, got turned down for a date, la belle femme in question actually used the "i'm washing my hair excuse". so i sat in watched rugby, football, rugby, football and a bit more football. i suppose my love affair with sport benefitted...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Notts Shrimper @ Feb. 15 2004,22:06)]Single life sucks guys, got turned down for a date, la belle femme in question actually used the "i'm washing my hair excuse". so i sat in watched rugby, football, rugby, football and a bit more football. i suppose my love affair with sport benefitted...
At least u didnt have to spend any money on anyone!

I got f*ck all this year, which was better than what i got last year
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Feb. 16 2004,08:27)]done from behind?

join the club
wink.gif
What Mrs Leeboy donned some kind of strap on device?

Blimey each to their own!

[b said:

join the club
wink.gif
Leeboy

So you bought a strap on for your partner or did you spend the evening down The Cliff ??
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

Seems i was bit late for the first point so i guess the second is still valid or did Steveh123456789 come round. We all know how you get on so well.
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ Feb. 16 2004,08:41)]
[b said:

join the club
wink.gif
Leeboy

So you bought a strap on for your partner or did you spend the evening down The Cliff ??  
tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

Seems i was bit late for the first point so i guess the second is still valid or did Steveh123456789 come round. We all know how you get on so well.  
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif
Leave me out of this, what Lee gets up to behind closed doors is nothing to do with me......

Back