• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Versus Yeovil

sanchosser

Youth Team
Just had a look at the online ticketing for the last game of the season, and it looks like it's going to be a sellout already!

Incidentally, (1) what is the official capacity at Roots Hall, and (2) how is that split between home and away sections.

I'd guess that overall capacity is around 12,000 these days and the away end holds 3,500. If that is the case it wouldn't be beyond the realms of possibility that the home end sells out some time this season.

We will sell out for the Orient and Yeovil games to name a couple, as long as we stay in the play offs.

wink.gif

I believe that the number of away seats in the North Stand & North West Corner, puts the away capacity at nearly 29% of the total capacity available. Possibly the highest percentage for away fans anywhere in England... what a waste of capacity, when there are only about 200 souls in it!

laugh.gif
smile.gif
sad.gif
rock.gif
mad.gif

Do not believe seatbooker, especially for games well in advance. It seems it shows many as a near sell out when this has not proved the case and has caused me to needlessly panic buy this season!

Having said that, the last two games will be sell outs bar the away support, so panic panic panic ...book now or fork out several thousand grand on a lego block flat at the South Bank end.

Which reminds me, on a rare sortie to the East Stand v Swindon recently I saw some poor soul leaning out of his window the whole game....fair enough you may think but his flat was one back from the front with only a side view of 1/3rd of the pitch. Saved £12 maybe but his neck is now in traction.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Suffolk Shrimper @ Feb. 08 2005,23:23)]Do not believe seatbooker, especially for games well in advance. It seems it shows many as a near sell out when this has not proved the case and has caused me to needlessly panic buy this season!
Tis true, lots of seats for Yeovil are blocked out for some reason. I don't believe they're sold (nobody ever buys the spare seat next to me!).

Back