• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

VirginMedia Crewe vs Southend

really impressive goals, walker and barney definitely seem to have formed a partnership, and it goes to show that Macca has to be fired up and winning those 50/50s, you can't ask him to temper his game. he set up a goal from a tackle that was probably 60/40 in the Crewe players favour!

really impressive goals, walker and barney definitely seem to have formed a partnership, and it goes to show that Macca has to be fired up and winning those 50/50s, you can't ask him to temper his game. he set up a goal from a tackle that was probably 60/40 in the Crewe players favour!

See what you mean on the Macca tackle for Walker's goal, excellent challenge & pass.

Barney is so good at holding players off to get his shot away (1st goal), he did it for the goal against Walsall & nearly scored the winner against Swansea the same way.

whenever i try and watch virgin media its cuts out and stuttuers throughout the stupid video..

gunna have to wait until theyre up on OS

:punch:

also, walkers goal was very close to being miss/save of the season!

The goals are up on the OS - I watched them about 45 minutes ago.

Credit to Macca for closing down, get work to get right up to the Crewe player for the first goal, but to me it looked more like he was simply trying to stop the long ball forward and got lucky with the block to play Barnard in. Not taking anything away from Macca, we need that sort of commitment to be successful.

Thought Walker's finish was very good. Very composed as he waited for the ball to drop and well hit on what looked to be his weaker foot. Great ball to Barnard for the 3rd goal too, and great finish to round it off.

Kiss of death though after the commentator said after the 2nd penalty miss "Crewe just can't score"!

3 goals with the left foot there, thats always nice. A good performance by the looks of it and much credit to Darryl, obviously.

Kiss of death though after the commentator said after the 2nd penalty miss "Crewe just can't score"!

I've got a sneaky feeling they dub the commentary on after the event on VirginMedia, so his comments were made with the benefit of hindsight.

Normally, Ian 'Talkssport Moose' Abrahams does a lot of the match voice overs on Virgin & he can't have attended ALL of the games unless he's bleedin Superman

I've got a sneaky feeling they dub the commentary on after the event on VirginMedia, so his comments were made with the benefit of hindsight.

Normally, Ian 'Talkssport Moose' Abrahams does a lot of the match voice overs on Virgin & he can't have attended ALL of the games unless he's bleedin Superman
Just MOTD when the say: ........ is up for the corner, ......... scores! or ..........hasn't scored for over a year, ......... scores

Dont know whats up with Virgin Media, it makes it look like southend are on speed!!! the video is running at double time!!!

Williams should have saved Walker's goal. 1st penalty save from Darryl is superb.

If anyone could get this onto Youtube I'd love them forever. Mac's still don't work with VirginMedia / BluesWorld...

Some great goals there - Particularly nice finish from Barney for the 3rd into the far corner.

Where was the defending for the goal we conceded though? There isn't a Shrimper anywhere near the goalscorer as the freekick is taken...will we ever learn? :(

I can't access this at work - has it got our string of 20+ consecutive passes leading to their goalie tipping over walker's shot on it?
Would have been goal of the season if it had gone in.

Back