• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
As I am sure those of you that keep you finger on the pulse will know we are once again going to be giving out freebies to fans at next weeks home game v Morecambe.

We do need help with this and we are therefore looking for a number of fans to cover most gates to give away these items to the fans on there way in. We are looking for help at all stand entrances.

Please PM me or post on here if you are able to help...you would need to be at the ground by 2pm to enable us to brief you and give you the things to distribute.

Thanks.

John.

Right so as we are going to pack The Hall next week ..where are my volunteers to help?

Come on people step up to make this a great day.

Sorry John, can't help as there's a POTM presentation next match and I'm tied up with that before the match.

I can help with the East Greens/Blacks - how about down the tunnel by the entrance to the Far Post as everyone has to come through that way?

I can help with the East Greens/Blacks - how about down the tunnel by the entrance to the Far Post as everyone has to come through that way?

Ta Roxy..Pm sent to you.

Cricko, if you need more bods for the West I can give ollisufc a hand and, seeing as he needs a lift off me, I'll probably be able to get Milky on board as well.

That would be great thanks very much.

Ok Cockles43(Olli etc) B1essedbabe meet at the West stand entrance at 2 10pm ish.

Dash and crew the South stand entrance at 2pm

Roxy 1.45 in the East stand bar.

Thanks all x

That takes 20 bloody seconds!!! Get involved!!!
Errm, no it doesn't! This will be the first time I've not answered one of these appeals anyway so I think I've done my bit in the past. And that includes lugging all the boxes of flags all round the streets from where the coaches dropped us at Chelsea with Southminster Shrimper and our kids!!!

Back