• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Warning

sufc_stu

Coach
The trains are f**ked!!! Overhead cables again!!!

Enjoy your journey home!!!

mad.gif

<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>Oh for f**k&#39;s SAKE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Thanks for the heads up though Stu&#33;&#33;</span>

I&#39;m off for a curry up here tonight so that&#39;s ok&#33;

Network Rail reckon they&#39;ll have it fixed by 6pm.

Thanks for the advance warning Stu - shame you could&#39;nt post it earlier, as I had already left.
Cancelled my usual 1700 so jumped on the late running 1645 - got home at 1850&#33;
Still, nice to know I was&#39;nt suffering alone - Bob Cratchitt on the train behind me, Napster on the one behind that
laugh.gif

Didnt even bother going to Fenchurch St, jumped on the train at liverpool St&#33;&#33; sorted&#33;

Why is the the problem always in the same place between Leigh and Pitsea&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufc_stu @ Dec. 02 2003,10:03)]Didnt even bother going to Fenchurch St, jumped on the train at liverpool St&#33;&#33; sorted&#33;
<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>Me too, but that stopped for 20 minutes due to &#39;track congestion&#39;. Excuse me? What&#39;s a f**king timetable for?&#33;&#33;</span>

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Durera @ Dec. 02 2003,10:35)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufc_stu @ Dec. 02 2003,10:03)]Didnt even bother going to Fenchurch St, jumped on the train at liverpool St&#33;&#33; sorted&#33;
<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>Me too, but that stopped for 20 minutes due to &#39;track congestion&#39;. Excuse me? What&#39;s a f**king timetable for?&#33;&#33;</span>
Got the 5.34 from liverpool st but it didnt leave till 5.45 and it was going very slow, as as you said &#39;track congestion&#39;. Then to round it off the train terminated at Hockley due to a fault on the train so had to wait for the next one&#33;

One big NICE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Durera @ Dec. 02 2003,10:35)]What&#39;s a f**king timetable for?&#33;
I thought we all knew by now that a &quot;time-table&quot; is just a bunch of random figures, stapled together in a floppy book, that is supposed to justify our season ticket money and give a vague indication of how late we / the trains are going to be........

<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>LOL&#33; The conspiracy theorist in me always notices that BOTH lines seem to f**k up at the same time....</span>

Back