• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

WightShrimper

Manager⭐
It's got to friday and no sign of seeing any highlights of tuesday's match. I know there weren't many during the game but I'd love to see the penalties!

I was speaking to Brian Wheeler after the match and he said that ITV didn't send cameras down. The only footage is the one the club takes for it's stats.

Ive wondered about that, thought ITV would do a highlights programme this week but there was nothing and SSN can't show the goals as its the FA Cup.

ITV's footie coverage is a disgrace, the FA ought to wake up and place the Telly rights back with the Beeb.

The FA cup's Youtube channel would have put them up by now if there was any footage.

itv were supposed to be filming, however due to an accident ( I believe in the M11) they did no make it to roots hall, even the guys that do the filming for the website did not have a camera! I think any key points were captured on a camera phone.

Back