• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ways of getting SZ mentioned

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Jan. 12 2005,11:16)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beaver @ Jan. 12 2005,07:58)]SZ are sponsoring a Race at the Trusts Race Night on Saturday. There name will be on the Race Card & mentioned by the compere.
Who's the compere? For sponsorship, I think we should get to choose. I choose Tes Bramble, he's really eloquent.
You would need to pay a lot more than you have to choose the compere
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beaver @ Jan. 12 2005,11:20)]
[b said:
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beaver @ Jan. 12 2005,07:58)]SZ are sponsoring a Race at the Trusts Race Night on Saturday. There name will be on the Race Card & mentioned by the compere.
Who's the compere? For sponsorship, I think we should get to choose. I choose Tes Bramble, he's really eloquent.
tounge.gif
Is there a sliding scale? BTW, I'll be in the Shrimpers to get 3 tickets.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Jan. 12 2005,11:47)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beaver @ Jan. 12 2005,11:20)]
[b said:
[b said:
tounge.gif
Is there a sliding scale? BTW, I'll be in the Shrimpers to get 3 tickets.
Yeah. It starts at £1 for Terry Alderton
biggrin.gif

Nice one re tickets

What about sponsoring the club coaches for away trips? Get your name plastered across the side of the coaches, then everyone on the motorways will see it.

Im sure Supreme would love that tho......
biggrin.gif

The only problem with most of these ideas is that they involve Money.  
sad.gif

And you know what Napster's like with his wallet  
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beaver @ Jan. 12 2005,12:44)]The only problem with most of these ideas is that it involves Money.  
sad.gif

And you know what Napster's like with his wallet  
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

rock.gif
Yes, he's very tight
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

You could always etch it on to the toilet walls!!!!

'ShrimperZone woz ere'

Back