• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

We are now 11TH!

3 Points off top!!
tounge.gif

3 points off bottom as well, so I wouldn't read too much into it.

Pre-season favourites Bristol City are currently bottom, whilst relegation favourites Port Vale are (joint) top.

In fact our 3 opponents so far are 1st, 2nd and 5th (level with 3rd), with Port Vale's draw against Gillingham the only points any of the 3 have dropped, other than against ourselves.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Aug. 16 2005,09:33)]3 Points off top!!
tounge.gif
Does this mean we are definitely going to win the league?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Squirrel and G man @ Aug. 16 2005,09:46)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Aug. 16 2005,09:33)]3 Points off top!!
tounge.gif
Does this mean we are definitely going to win the league?
I would put my Cat on it!!

Cant believe Bristol City have only one point and scored no goals. Im astounded!

Lets just keep this all in check & if we can pick up 4 points out of every 9, that us on a nice comfortable mid-table 60 points, which face it we'll all be more than happy with.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Aug. 16 2005,10:14)]Lets just keep this all in check & if we can pick up 4 points out of every 9, that us on a nice comfortable mid-table 60 points, which face it we'll all be more than happy with.
Definatly. I have a feeling that this might be a good year for Southend United... All good things come in 2's...
laugh.gif

It's good to see some nice undying optimism!

I don't think we can really comment on the league table at the moment, things can change very quickly in football and maybe a more approriate time to mull over our league position would be in October, when we've played a good few games!

Back