• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Wealdstone (H)

Possibly heading for the biggest crowd at Roots Hall since we played Ipswich in October 2019 (8632) if we beat the 8070 who were at Bromley last season.

Possibly heading for the biggest crowd at Roots Hall since we played Ipswich in October 2019 (8632) if we beat the 8070 who were at Bromley last season.
With the Wealdstone turnout, I think we have already topped Bromley.

When you take into account that Ipswich brought around 1500-2000 that day, then this is very impressive indeed in terms of home turnout.

There must be more local Tottenham supporters wanting to see some real football at the Hall other than my neighbour!
Come on you Shrimpers.

Sold the other half of X block but then wouldn’t let people sit in it, thankfully they’ve changed their minds now!

@Smiffy those are some astonishing numbers.
And I suspect our travelling numbers are also as high as they were in the FL, away support has been very good. My choice for best of season is Barnet away where the noise and play were the stuff of legend.

#covidseasonsfeckedfixtures
If anything our away support has actually increased since we were relegated. Novelty factor maybe?

However, If we have a good campaign next season, absolutely nobody is touching us numbers wise on the road, with Wrexham gone. Oldham travel well, that's about it.

If anything our away support has actually increased since we were relegated. Novelty factor maybe?

However, If we have a good campaign next season, absolutely nobody is touching us numbers wise on the road, with Wrexham gone. Oldham travel well, that's about it.
To be fair The Athletic recently did a good piece on football attendances in general booming since the pandemic (behind a paywall), so it's worth bearing the overall trend in mind, but still very positive to see us bringing in such numbers.

Back