• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Wealdstone (H)

We need 7346 to be the best attendance of the season and 7518 to break the 6000 seasons average.

This reflects what a marvellous job Kev and the boys have done and must surely signal to any prospective buyer/s that this club has real potential for the future in the right hands.

To date sold 7515 looks like we minutes away from breaking the 6000 average this season

Excellent turn out for a non league club

Teams above us like little Colchester can only dream of this average IMHO

To date sold 7515 looks like we minutes away from breaking the 6000 average this season

Excellent turn out for a non league club

Teams above us like little Colchester can only dream of this average IMHO

I'd would love to know an average attendance table based purely on home fans.

I have a feeling we would be third behind Wrexham and Notts

I wonder how far down the crowd rankings Wimbledon F C were when they won the F A Cup?
Having only a few thousand fans did not stop them.

Sun is shining. Get to Southend early, enjoy the sun with a few beers and then cheer on the lads come the evening.

Almost 4 years to the day we pulled off the improbable against Sunderland. That was slightly different as it was in our hands whereas today we are relying on results elsewhere. But it goes to show the improbable can become possible.

And if someone decides to start a cheer because Yeovil have "scored" when they haven't then I hope suitable punishment is dished out to the offender (Made to use the toilet with the mushrooms,forced to watch a Roots Hall burger with no sauce or onions)

Ok Chesterfield most probably 3rd, but whom are you putting 4th ??

I'd say we are 3rd. Chesterfield have benefitted from a good few very large away supports to boost their attendances.

Wrexham, Notts County, Oldham, York, sunny etc all took 1500+

We have had quite a few bring less than 100 more often than not. Even Notts County only brought 200 odd to us.

Nobody has brought anywhere near those numbers to the hall.

Looking at the sales in the West Stand atm looks like that it could completely sell out with the walk ups going in to the South.

Back