• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Week 10

Birri

Manager
How did we all do chaps ?
Rochford got a full house at home to top of the league Joggs Utd the stuffed me 4-0 away and they did me 5-0 yesterday. I stay 6th and I'm away to 7th next hope I can beat them to as good as secure 6th spot and a relegation playoff with 3 to play.

Thumped 7-1... the perfect end to the day...

down.gif

Suprisingly won 4-0 away from home against the team directly below me in the table, which now cements 4th place as i'm 10 points ahead of 5th.

Managed a 1-0 win - my first win of the season. I decided I had sat on zero points for long enough and went MOTS.

My opponent was a little irritated and came out with the following press release...

"11/04/2005 at 02.27 Shock Loss
A bad season that continues to get worse...with a loss to a team using pressing, a tactic Alies can easily pull passable/solid skill in and has never pulled such a lucky victory out... "

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mcrabb @ April 11 2005,16:40)]Managed a 1-0 win - my first win of the season. I decided I had sat on zero points for long enough and went MOTS.

My opponent was a little irritated and came out with the following press release...

"11/04/2005 at 02.27 Shock Loss
A bad season that continues to get worse...with a loss to a team using pressing, a tactic Alies can easily pull passable/solid skill in and has never pulled such a lucky victory out... "
Bitter!

If they're so good at it, why not use it?

Just spent 182K on an 18 yr old Excellent polish Striker with passable defending he was a yoof pull last week and will be part of next seasons Striker training prog. (cheered me upa bit but not much)

I also went on a shopping trip today.

An excellent 18yr old midfielder with inadequate defending. He's just come from a playmaking trainer so should hit formidable by the end of the season.

However, I overpaid at £270k but it's only money
wink.gif

Won 3-0, will play 2nd placed team next week so if I win that i will end up champions as I will be 9 pts clear with at least a +17 GD better than them. Currently placed for an auto promotion spot
rock.gif

Went for the draw, held out till the 80th minute but succumbed to my third 1-0 defeat this season. Need 7 points from 4 games to survive, have awalkover this week then will be MotSing the folliowing game. Sadly the final two games are against the top 2, my chances of getting the extra point will be limited.

Back