• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Week 4 League Games Live

Tony- where did you find Steve O'Kennedy?
rock.gif

He's just got his 4th
wow.gif

Lost 1-0, fairly good considering they had 82 and 85% possession rates!

31 stars and 116 hatstats though, our best effort yet. My best midfielder returns next week and we're playing the 2nd worst team. Hope yet!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Alexis_SUFC @ Feb. 27 2005,18:37)]Tony- where did you find Steve O'Kennedy?
rock.gif
Well he did cost me nearly 15K. It's all about patience and being prepared not to get into a bidding war though and looking at a players history to see how he actually gets on in games, not how he looks on paper. He's only a passable striker, but he knows how to score a goal or two. That's his fourth career hat-trick
biggrin.gif

24.5 stars - equal best ever - but left out two strong players for this game so hat-stats were poor.

Got 3 stars for the first time with one of my defenders who at this rate will be one of my sources of income for next season's promotion push.

Oops - managed to play one of my formidable PMs as a defender and an excellent defender as a midfielder. Luckily this did not ruin my chances of a 100% record.

I guess the PM will now play Tuesday to get the training.

Managed a 1-1 draw away from home to register my first point of the season
smile.gif
Although my striker Ledley Harris is injured for three weeks
mad.gif

Lost 6-0 at home to the league leaders.
sad.gif

Not all bad as I got my highest star ratings and Hatstats!
biggrin.gif

Won 4-2 away to one of the promoted sides - pleased with the result. 37.5* and Hatstats of 151.

Had loads of experience pops as well... wondering whether to sell one of my most long-standing players - who has now popped to solid experience with passable leadership. Certainly looking to strengthen my midfield... and he could well be the man to sell. Tricky one, though, as he's still pulling 3.5*.

rock.gif

Matt

Back