• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Week 4 League Games Live

That first half was exciting.
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Feb. 27 2005,17:17)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimpersarmy @ Feb. 27 2005,16:56)]I'm playing one of the weaker teams in my division and going PIC because I went MOTS last week, fully expecting a close game and perhaps a defeat

sad.gif

ID : 37740823
You sure this MAtch ID is right it shows 3000 minutes to kick off on my viewer laughing out loud
Dan - why did you give the matchid for the SZ Challenge Cup instead of today's league match??
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ Feb. 27 2005,18:01)]
[b said:
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimpersarmy @ Feb. 27 2005,16:56)]I'm playing one of the weaker teams in my division and going PIC because I went MOTS last week, fully expecting a close game and perhaps a defeat

sad.gif

You sure this MAtch ID is right it shows 3000 minutes to kick off on my viewer laughing out loud
Dan - why did you give the matchid for the SZ Challenge Cup instead of today's league match??  
wink.gif

biggrin.gif
Aha - what's yer match ID Andee - I've got room for one more (as the actress said to the Bishop).

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ Feb. 27 2005,18:20)]matchid is 35895777

However it appears to be a boring second half.  
down.gif

Seems that your opposition seems abit confused by their tactics.
Ta

Yep well they are under new management and WOW two goals in a minute and a hat-trick whilst the leaders go 7-0 up.

Btw nice going Alexis

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ Feb. 27 2005,18:01)]
[b said:
[b said:

sad.gif

wink.gif

biggrin.gif
Haha indeed it is, i am one silly *******

laugh.gif

3-0 now, but my best striker has just been sent off.

I have a big game next week so that's a bugger

Back