• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Welcome to the new home of ShrimperZone

What do we think of the new forums so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

Welcome to the new home of ShrimperZone. If you're here and reading this, then at least the major part of the migration went well. Please have a look around and post any comments (preferably constructive) on this thread. There are a number of new tools and widgets either live already or coming soon. Hopefully, most will be working correctly. But I suspect there will be some teething problems while we get to grips with the new tools, processes and system.

Any problems or challenges, please let us know.

Thanks,
Graeme (SBH) and John (Cricko).

Ahh brill. Had a couple of sweary ones from a bloke in Aberdeen I was keen to keep x

As per previous message on another thread. The logging out issue, seems to have sorted itself out, I left it about 10+ minutes, and returned to find i was still logged in.

This is a job in motion people, there are a lot of things we could not change until we became "Live" and there are a lot of things we have to adjust for you all...We will get there, G and myself have spent alday on this on top of weeks and hours before.

Have faith people, but please let us know if things are not right anywhere. @South Bank Hank

Last edited:
Excellent job, currently working like a dream

Well done to all involved. A well deserved beer must be in order.

Well done lads, but what has happened to the posts on the Prediction League they arecoming up like the following. Thanks Pete

ues 26th June 15.00 pm Australia v Peru 1.2...……………………….0 points
Tues 26th June 15.00 pm Denmark v France 2.1 wc...……………………….0 points
Tues 26th June 19.00 pm Iceland v Croatia 1.1...……………………….0 points
Tues 26th June 19.00 pm Nigeria v Argentina 1.1...……………………….0 points
Wed 27th June 15.00 pm South Korea v Germany 2.1...……………………….0 points
Wed 27th June 15.00 pm Mexico v Sweden 1.1...……………………….0 points

Total Points gained...…………………………0……………………

Well done lads, but what has happened to the posts on the Prediction League they arecoming up like the following. Thanks Pete

ues 26th June 15.00 pm Australia v Peru 1.2...……………………….0 points
Tues 26th June 15.00 pm Denmark v France 2.1 wc...……………………….0 points
Tues 26th June 19.00 pm Iceland v Croatia 1.1...……………………….0 points
Tues 26th June 19.00 pm Nigeria v Argentina 1.1...……………………….0 points
Wed 27th June 15.00 pm South Korea v Germany 2.1...……………………….0 points
Wed 27th June 15.00 pm Mexico v Sweden 1.1...……………………….0 points

Total Points gained...…………………………0……………………

Hmmm... couldn't say Pete. We'll look into that.

Thanks for flagging up.

There also appears to be a small problem with apostraphe's.

Apart from the new survey request this article isn’t something we didn’t already know, and as it says in the article it shouldn’t materially affect the application. Still hoping for a late summer decision.

Swear filter not working with the new board? I just dropped an f bomb assuming it would be filtered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back