• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Well done from Wrexham

bartonbankwrexham

...as opposed to the longball merchants.

Good luck in our place next season...can't wish the same to the Jacks (no-one likes them) and Yeovil (manager is an arsehole who refused us a signed shirt) but liked both the team and the Shrimper fans.
However...I hope your chairman dips into his wallet as you need stregthening here and there.
See you the season after next, and I will take the $%&* out of the O fans who work for me, on your behalf, on Tuesday.

finally, we have sold our shirts by the look of it (£13,000) and we may then get them back to do the usual 'footie in the community' thing as the buyer is a Wrexham fan.

finally, if any of you guys are up for helping our cause, and making a nuisance of yourselves to the bastards who are ruining football (eg property developers) check out www.red-passion.net and the message board.

Once again....enjoy league 1!!

Thanks for the comments! Good luck for Wrexham next year - and do everyone a favour by beating Lincoln and keep them in that league for another year!!
tounge.gif

Cheers Bartonbank. The one downside of promotion is no trip to the Race Course next season. What's the latest on Hamilton? Any chance of a quick summary?

You have our permission to give O's fans hell
biggrin.gif
(Do you really have to employ them?)

Best of luck for next season.

Mark

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Upminster Blue @ May 28 2005,22:25)]Cheers Bartonbank.  The one downside of promotion is no trip to the Race Course next season.  What's the latest on Hamilton?  Any chance of a quick summary?

biggrin.gif

Mark
Don't have a cat so prefer to kick O's fans.

Hamilton?? Trying to drag it out for another year, refusing to sell, then we get liquidated. We are making the life of anyone connected with him as difficult as possible....check out the red-passion website, especially in relation to some $%&*ty property developers called Old House.
two fans in the middle of a court case against gutterman (the front man for hammy when he took us over)...the fans have loads of recordings of 'phone calls with guterman (you would not believe he is still a FAPP to run a footie club according to the FL). He is trying to stop their release and publishing. Think Derek and Clive.

The one person who $%&*ed us off this week was Caborn.
Remember our 10 point deduction? ..."Unfortunately rules are rules and have to be followed"
Liverpool win CL but might not be able to defend it?..."Rules should not be infexible"

Thank you very much Wrexham. Good luck in League Two.

Thanks that is appreciated, i was left with a sour taste from your fans, after some comments i recieved after the LDV game, but it is a breath of fresh air for you to give me another view of the Wrexham boys.

Good luck

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper2thecore @ May 29 2005,12:31)]Thanks that is appreciated, i was left with a sour taste from your fans, after some comments i recieved after the LDV game, but it is a breath of fresh air for you to give me another view of the Wrexham boys.

Good luck
lets face it, it is an unfortunate fact of life that all clubs have some arseholes...the ones you had trouble with have probably only seen us play that one match.

....and remember, if we are at the O's when you have no match you can come and join us...it will be hard for you not to be able to give the verbals to the O's next season. You will meet the genuine wrexham fan then.....especially if it is a Tuesday night in December!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (bartonbankwrexham @ May 28 2005,22:40)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Upminster Blue @ May 28 2005,22:25)]Cheers Bartonbank. The one downside of promotion is no trip to the Race Course next season. What's the latest on Hamilton? Any chance of a quick summary?

biggrin.gif

Mark
Don't have a cat so prefer to kick O's fans.

Hamilton?? Trying to drag it out for another year, refusing to sell, then we get liquidated. We are making the life of anyone connected with him as difficult as possible....check out the red-passion website, especially in relation to some $%&*ty property developers called Old House.
two fans in the middle of a court case against gutterman (the front man for hammy when he took us over)...the fans have loads of recordings of 'phone calls with guterman (you would not believe he is still a FAPP to run a footie club according to the FL). He is trying to stop their release and publishing. Think Derek and Clive.

The one person who $%&*ed us off this week was Caborn.
Remember our 10 point deduction? ..."Unfortunately rules are rules and have to be followed"
Liverpool win CL but might not be able to defend it?..."Rules should not be infexible"
Although it still sounds like a shocking state of affairs, at least it sounds like progress is being made. Certainly from the (admittedly one-sided) perspective I've heard, it sounds like anything they take to the courts would be farcical. Frankly, it doesn't seem worth buying the land as the value of it, if it is ill-favoured by Wrexham fans, would be rather small and it LOOKS as though Hamilton has dig himself a hole and keeps on digging.

Wish you all the best for next season as, I'm sure will sometimes slip your mind, there is still football to be played on the pitch. It's a terrible, terrible shame that pre-season, the great period of football supporter's optimism regarding signings and prospects, is going to be plagued by this continuing attempt to destroy a section of football's heritage.

As for the FA, they're a bunch of clowns who make one rule to suit them and will make another for another occasion. Frankly, we should have all been cheering Ferdinand's ban as this seemed to be the only time the FA came down hard on anyone with significant lobbying capacity.

Again, good luck for next season on and off the field and hopefully our footballing paths will cross again some day. Although this time, we'll score

wink.gif

Congratulations to Southend on your promotion, hope you manage to hang on to Eastwood (what a player). You'll find the competition pretty tough in L1 but I feel you should do well.

To the Sothend fans who stayed in the Thistle Hotel for LDV.... Hope the champers tasted a bit sweeter this time
wink.gif

Best Wishes from Wrexham.

Back