• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Well what a ****er !!!

* ORM *

Still Loves Emma Bunton. Roy McDonough is God!
Flying the flag for SUFC in Sai Kung, Hong Kong
Bloody hattrick site down. Will I have time to check for training pops before going to work later ?  
mad.gif

This has ruined my morning! I can't cocentrate on work now. I blame the snow.

Dammit, just remembered I've got two players who's transfer deadlines expire today. I know they said they were extending the deadlines but nonetheless any potential bidding will be restricted. I suppose it'll be a good time to pick up a bargain.

It's back! Only the one pop (excellent) but a very pleasant shift in form and barring injury I'll have my first formidable pop next week.
smile.gif

Two 17 year old midfielders popped to solid

Form was a bitch again with one first teamer losing one level and no others picking up a form increase which is a shame

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ Mar. 04 2005,10:29)]and barring injury I'll have my first formidable pop next week.
smile.gif
It's still not clear to me how you can be so sure that a player will pop. I just press the F5 button on HAM and hope for the best.

There's something you're not telling me.
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Mar. 04 2005,11:35)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ Mar. 04 2005,10:29)]and barring injury I'll have my first formidable pop next week.
smile.gif
It's still not clear to me how you can be so sure that a player will pop. I just press the F5 button on HAM and hope for the best.

mad.gif
If you go by age and how many weeks that they have been trained for, you should be able to find out or at least estimate

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barmy Army @ Mar. 04 2005,11:38)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Mar. 04 2005,11:35)]
[b said:
smile.gif

mad.gif
If you go by age and how many weeks that they have been trained for, you should be able to find out or at least estimate
Thanks but I still think there's a Napster 'I know something you don't' about this.

Is there some kind of estimation tool available ?

Mr B ? Bob ? Others ?

Assume the following for defenders assuming you have 9 assistant coaches and a solid coach:

17yo - 7/8 weeks
18yo - 8/9 weeks
19yo - 9/10 weeks
20yo - 10/11 weeks

My 19yo excellent defender has now played 8 successive games in weeks I've trained defence without a pop, therefore I'm fairly hopeful he'll go next week.

Once your training schedule has been running for a while you'll know when all your players will pop to within a two week variance.  Both HAM and Hattrick Forever will track it for you.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ Mar. 04 2005,12:51)]Assume the following for defenders assuming you have 9 assistant coaches and a solid coach:

17yo - 7/8 weeks
18yo - 8/9 weeks
19yo - 9/10 weeks
20yo - 10/11 weeks
I have no problems tracking the changes in HAM, it's just that the only changes I've had so far are form, TSI (obviously) and experience !

However this solid coach thingy could be the key to my problem.
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Mar. 04 2005,14:52)]I have no problems tracking the changes in HAM, it's just that the only changes I've had so far are form, TSI (obviously) and experience !
Not the changes, it will track the percentage of training a player has received so you can tell when the next pop is.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ Mar. 04 2005,15:18)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Mar. 04 2005,14:52)]I have no problems tracking the changes in HAM, it's just that the only changes I've had so far are form, TSI (obviously) and experience !
Not the changes, it will track the percentage of training a player has received so you can tell when the next pop is.
Well mine tells me in graphic detail when anything pops !!!! - are you using a current version ?

I thought percentage trained was an indicative educated guess rather than actual.

I know that, I'm just saying use the percentage as a guide, if they're on 90% then you know you're probably going to get a pop next week. That was the original point wasn't it?

Back