• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Well. What can I say

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kim Mitten @ Oct. 09 2005,21:15)]Great view from the east blues where she performed said cartwheel.

Nice to see just how slow the steward(s) were to get to her.

Good game, weren't at our best but deserved the victory, if Forest were pre-season favourites and on paper they are meant to be making light work of this division, but on that performance today i'd be shocked to see them get anywhere better than mid-table.
The stewards probably had to check with their superiors whether they could go onto the pitch!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jokercomedyclub @ Oct. 09 2005,21:08)]but this one had cartwheels !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jus to add to the misery of me missing her.

Saw your pic southender. Were you really excited when you saw her!!
tounge.gif
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Oct. 09 2005,20:14)]Pervert
I prefer the term keen admirer of the female form!

tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tilly's Prodical Son @ Oct. 09 2005,19:45)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Steve_Clubshop @ Oct. 09 2005,19:32)]when freddy scored i had a rush of blood to the head, now i can't stop smiling.
i got that feelin too!
Everytime he comes in the shop to see you he has a rush of blood to his head!

ooh-err!

wow.gif

Yesterday was amazing. The Shrimpers were cheered on by myself, Mrs. OS, the coach of Birkirkara FC (who is now becoming a bit of a fan), a German Colgne fan, a Canadian and 2 Maltese guys... and to say the roof of the sports bar nearly came clean off when Freddy knocked in the winner wouldn't be far from the truth.

What an amazing feeling.

I thought Forest were very ordinary and rarely had me concerned.

Back