• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Welsh charmers?

sealion

Coach
Anyone else see/get involved in the agg towards Victoria Circus. With my 2 boys & managed to steer clear but was turning pretty ugly

Generally playing the unruly mob attacking anyone in their path -or each other from what I could make out,fighting each other. If they had lost, well....???

That the Swans or our boys? If it was the former then I'd say that they were trying to kick something off to give us a bit more grief with the authorities.

Glad to see you staying clear sea. Hope it doesn't affect your future attendence.

you'll find wherever you go 99% of fans are great and 1% or less are complete w%&kers. Applies to us as well by the way.
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C'mon you Blues @ Nov. 13 2005,10:55)]you'll find wherever you go 99% of fans are great and 1% or less are complete w%&kers. Applies to us as well by the way.
rock.gif
Definalty. Oxford last year anyone?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Nov. 13 2005,11:17)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (C'mon you Blues @ Nov. 13 2005,10:55)]you'll find wherever you go 99% of fans are great and 1% or less are complete w%&kers. Applies to us as well by the way.
rock.gif
Definalty. Oxford last year anyone?
why bring that up all the time. there's always been loads of incidents involving our fans down the years, shall i start bringing them up??? NO!!

[b said:
rock.gif
Except for those welsh t%$&*rs Swansea and Cardiff where about 20 per cent are complete w%&kers.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sao Paulo Shrimper @ Nov. 13 2005,13:08)]
[b said:
rock.gif
Except for those welsh t%$&*rs Swansea and Cardiff where about 20 per cent are complete w%&kers.
Thats true!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sao Paulo Shrimper @ Nov. 13 2005,13:08)]Except for those welsh t%$&*rs Swansea and Cardiff where about 20 per cent are complete w%&kers.
Make that 50%. The welsh have always been bullies who will pick a fight with anyone even innocent fans.

They had about 2000 there yesterday about the same as Yeovil had earlier this year. Thats where the similarity ends. The Yeovil fans were brilliant and both sets of fans were able to sit side by side with no hint of trouble

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Csboy @ Nov. 13 2005,22:13)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sao Paulo Shrimper @ Nov. 13 2005,13:08)]Except for those welsh t%$&*rs Swansea and Cardiff where about 20 per cent are complete w%&kers.
Make that 50%. The welsh have always been bullies who will pick a fight with anyone even innocent fans.

They had about 2000 there yesterday about the same as Yeovil had earlier this year. Thats where the similarity ends. The Yeovil fans were brilliant and both sets of fans were able to sit side by side with no hint of trouble
Funny that, I live here, and have never had a problem with them. Even after our 3-2 win here a couple of seasons back.

Oh, and 46% of statistics are made up on the spot.

As for "the Welsh have always been bullies" I take it you never studied history?

Funny I always walk through the away fans to get to my car wearing my Blues scarf. Never had any problems. The swansea fans were fine.

absoluite b******s. We usually win at home. Look at the stats. Funny how I never have trouble with away fans ever period. Grow up.

I have to agree with C'mon You Blues. I've walked through away fans to get back to the car countless times, even through Col Ewe and Borient fans, and I've never had a problem. Sometimes the odd bit of banter is exchanged but more common are messages of good luck for the rest of the season.
I even parked my car directly outside the home end at Bradford and I had no problems.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ Nov. 14 2005,09:58)]I have to agree with C'mon You Blues. I've walked through away fans to get back to the car countless times, even through Col Ewe and Borient fans, and I've never had a problem. Sometimes the odd bit of banter is exchanged but more common are messages of good luck for the rest of the season.
I even parked my car directly outside the home end at Bradford and I had no problems.
Just you wait till sombody does pick you out and chase you down the road!
belive me it DOES happen unfortunate yes but it will happened to me and before anybody starts I did not start the troubble I was innocent honnest!
smile.gif

Granted though not many away followings will have the savy to have a row on unknown location for many reasons but that wont stop some people all comes down to a number of factors what you got on is one your less likley to be lamped if you got a shirt on for the simple reason that other supporters don't count you as a boy just a normal fan.

Back