• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

West hams wages leaked

WH09-10-hoax.jpg

Not sure id this has been posted

boa morte
dyer both on £70k and are garbage

stanlissas on £1500 not sure if we paid him that amount

Seventy grand a week for Luis Boa Morte?!? No wonder their finances are in such a poor state.

Premier League financial lunacy at it's finest!

I thought that they signed Franco on a free, as he was unattached.

If that's true, there are some very average/poor players on outrageous amounts of money.

If that's true, there are some very average/poor players on outrageous amounts of money.

I hope it isn't true. Mido on a grand a week! Rip off!

I am pretty sure this is a fake. Franco and Ilan are listed as Loanees, but they are actually fully contracted players.

Jeez, eye watering! The world of football really is a mad, mad world and deserves all it gets..................Junior, who playes regular Prem, was/is on less than a number of our players at the Blues..........oh dear!!

The date on the bottom left hand corner says 28/3, but Matt Fry who was listed as on loan at Gillingham until May 2010, but he was on loan at Charlton between 25/3 until the end of the season. I am pretty sure it is either fake or West Ham don't know what is happening at their own club.

The web adress for the image (if you hover the thread title in the General Football Forum screen) ends in hoax.jpg!

Back