• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Wet Sham

I'll give it 2 weeks before he goes....
And I reckon I'm being generous!

Judas's never prosper ! I'd love to be in Reading for a celebration beer when he gets the boot !!

biggrin.gif

And the rumour is that when the Premier parachute payment stops (at the end of this season?) Spam will be in deep doggy-doo dosh-wise

In which case they'll probably offload a fair few to raise a bit of cash, although to be fair it looks some want to jump ship already - Zamora was all but certain to move to Crystal Palace, and apparently pulled out because of death threats from brighton fans.

Or what about chrissy powell making a return to the hall
smile.gif

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

Just seen the result from tonight.... I see Harewood confirmed that his dire showing on front of goal against us was not a one-off - one of my mates who was up there said (when I rang him to laugh) that when he took the pen he just passed the ball to the keeper!

Division 1 (sorry, Championship) football again next season then, lads?!?

Let's all laugh at West Ham, let's all laugh at West Ham
Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha
Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha

tounge.gif

Back