• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What a JOKE. Still waiting.

bluesaffron

Now been waiting for 40mins for Forest tickets. Gone from 6 now 3 in line on the Automated voice message system. Can we not get some temps on board? I am happy knowing they are aware of my call......

I'm in the queue as well, have gone from 15-6 in the queue in twenty minutes....

its a virtue...... worth the wait. I wonder how many we will take?

I was waiting about half an hour in the end, but happy to get terrace tickets for Barnet and tickets for Forest to boot....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Oct. 31 2005,10:52)]My tip is call 4pm ish...Always get through first time then
Really? I called up at that time, was 2nd in the queue and finally spoke to someone after 40 minutes!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Flying Scotsman @ Oct. 31 2005,10:54)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Oct. 31 2005,10:52)]My tip is call 4pm ish...Always get through first time then
Really? I called up at that time, was 2nd in the queue and finally spoke to someone after 40 minutes!
Never had that...Got Forest & Barnet tickets on seperate days and they were a doddle..... First time...

Maybe you were unlucky FS,

I rely on servants to purchase my tickets. I believe one is already acting on my behalf for the Forest match, Finally ORM's first awayday of the season !

I can't believe I'll be missing an FA Cup match this Saturday. I have results coming back from the hospital at the end of the week so I don't want to tempt fate.

Back