• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update What a year!

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
Well if the footballing side of our beloved club wasn't enough for us all to contend with, the Universe then decided to throw everything it possibly could at us all in one go. Obviously there is no need to go into any detail about that as everybody in some way has been affected.

Hopefully we have turned a corner and social media in all aspects can take a break from what has been somewhat of a trying time, we shall see.

Back to the Blues. It is never easy for us being die hard fans on here but it is never dull. So many many changes and crap thrown at us during the past 12 months, we all sit here wondering just what is next to hit the fan. I like many can't wait to get back to RH to actually see football again, That Prem stuff just does not cut it for me.

There will be some changes on the Zone in the near future, but I will inform you all more about that at a later date.

I will be in touch with the club re, last seasons Zone player sponsorship and what we do about that and the forthcoming "whenever that happens" sponsorship.. I will let you all know as I know.

It all sounds a bit vague I guess, but it is how it is ATM.

Just stay with us, stay safe, be nice to each other on here FGS! and it will work out. UTB

John.

We are only just over half way....more to come our way, you can bet your house on it!
I’ve witnessed so much in my 55 years supporting Southend, just wish it would settle for at least a few seasons. UTB’s

Player sponsorship. Update:

Hi all, I have spoken to Rhys at the club and the signed shirts from last years draw are all ok as they have them locked up safely at the club and you will still recieve them.

The winners of the end of season bash will be invited by the club to attend a special match day in the forthcoming season. If you were a winner of a Blues lounge ticket and have not yet used it they will also be honoured next season.

Bare with us as to when all these things are going to happen.

Next years player sponsorship is still in discussions as to if we get any new players or who remains. I will keep you all in the loop on that as and when I hear.

John. UTB:LoyalSupporter:

Last edited:
Ok, I now have the signed shirts from last years sponsorship for the 2 winners. I know 1 is Spiff who is the other? if you let me have your address's by PM I will post them off to you both.

The winners of the end of season bash that didnt happen and the Blues lounge meals have been entered into a draw that the club are doing, there was a link but I cannot find it and if you win there will be some special prizes on offer.

Thats is all I can say about last year and we are now on to this years player sponsorship as you all know.

UTB

John.

Ok, I now have the signed shirts from last years sponsorship for the 2 winners. I know 1 is Spiff who is the other? if you let me have your address's by PM I will post them off to you both.

The winners of the end of season bash that didnt happen and the Blues lounge meals have been entered into a draw that the club are doing, there was a link but I cannot find it and if you win there will be some special prizes on offer.

Thats is all I can say about last year and we are now on to this years player sponsorship as you all know.

UTB

John.

Here are all the winners @Cricko:

The six lucky Zoners who’s names were selected at random for the two draws are:

Rob Kiernan draw

1st Prize - @Fiftyone
2nd Prize - @Gt Yarmouth Shrimper
3rd Prize - @Spaceman Spiff

Mark Milligan draw

1st Prize - @lordlumpington
2nd Prize - @Harry Bullocks
3rd Prize - @delr

The Prizes

!st Prize - Two spaces and dinner for two with your sponsored player at the superb end of season Players Sponsors night.

2nd prize – Two places and a meal in the Blues Legends Lounge for a Category C game

3rd Prize – A signed shirt from the Sponsored player of your draw.

Congratulations to all the winners and huge thanks again to all who contributed to the two player sponsorships.

For those that are interested in the mechanics of how the prize winners were arrived at, all entries for each draw were entered into a random name picker, link below

https://www.miniwebtool.com/random-name-picker/

I can John as i don't think I am the rightful recipient of 2nd MM shirt. That honour looks like it belongs to @delr.

Oh I see..ok then my mistake, unusual I know.. :Smile: @delr.. Derek Pm me your address please mate and I will either drop it into you or post it to you..

I bet you can't wait either.

Back