• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

    Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

    New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

    Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

    Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What console do you rate better?

What console do you rate better?

  • Xbox 360

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Playstation 3

    Votes: 20 74.1%

  • Total voters
I've used a friends PS3, the 10 minute updates are enough to put me off so I'll stick with the 360
My mate has a PS3 and a 360. I have played both, but me and my mate just can't get to grips with the 360. For me, the PS3 is better, and more of my mates play PS3 compared to the 360.
It's a little known fact that 95% of Xbox 360 owners are closet homosexuals. The remaining 5% are open homosexuals.
Dreamcast or Gamecube for games that are most fun
Wii sports is still far more fun then an fps when you have mates round, shame almost every other game on it is awful
Depends what you want.

I am a big SNES fan but there is some great stuff on the Saturn, Neo Geo and PC Engine.
I would say the Ps3 is the best console but if you want it mainly to use online then i would say the Xbox every day of the week.