• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Get in to work at 5.30 today and one of the Romainian lads is there doing his vehicle checks.......in a tee-shirt. I'm standing there looking at him in horror when he turns around, gives me a grin and says, 'summers on its way'

Mad as a box of frogs the lot of em. ?

Went to my 5 year old grandson and future Southend star player birthday party this afternoon , nice family get together .

Offer accepted on the property we saw on Sunday.

7443B038-D82A-45B7-9AF6-CBD9B94B5AC3.gif

Absolutely smashed my target for 2019 bookings for my wedding photography sideline already. At this rate, my sideline could well be my main source of income by the end of the year.

As it's Chinese New Year, my Chinese colleague just brought in a load of tasty Chinese treats.

新年快乐

Until you complete, it ain't!

You’re a joy! After they’ve been ****ed around by two other buyers I don’t think they will mess us around as we are in the perfect position for them to have a quick sale.

You’re a joy! After they’ve been ****ed around by two other buyers I don’t think they will mess us around as we are in the perfect position for them to have a quick sale.

Have a full survey mate, get the electrics tested. It's a massive thing, make sure everything is right.

The multi-use of Fairy Liquid in unblocking pipes, removing fridges and all round brilliance. Surely the elixir of life.....

Back