• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Socks and sandals are the most comfortable footwear there is.

On the older gentleman, it’s not too much of an issue. Youngsters rocking around like this however, give off an aura of being unemployable.

Cowboy boots and tan Timberlands are the worst.

Cowboy boots aren’t a problem If you’re accompanying them with a Stetson.

Don’t mind Tims, but wouldn’t ever be my first choice. Certainly not as bad as Air Bethlehem’s

There has never been, and never will be, a time that wearing shoes with no socks is anything other than creepy, perverted & untrustworthy.
I'm with you on the shoes bit, but what about with trainers then Mr Subtlety?

Are you not aware that the look was adopted by young urban kids a few years ago, and now teenagers of all ethnicities up and down the country are sporting it?

Not in Spain they don't,fortunately.Though the regretable trend for trainers etc worn without any socks is widespread ,including with the teenagers I teach at the LFB.

Early load out of London to Peterborough then one more out of Tottenham Hale and that's me done for the day. Should be clocking out by 12.30. A nice longish weekend for me.

Definitely for perverts, who love the idea of sweaty feet & fungal nail infections
For the avoidance of sweaty feet & fungal nail infections I can recommend Type 2 diabetes. You're lucky if you can feel your feet at times and no self respecting nail infection will go near cold feet.

On the older gentleman, it’s not too much of an issue. Youngsters rocking around like this however, give off an aura of being unemployable.

Cowboy boots aren’t a problem If you’re accompanying them with a Stetson.

Don’t mind Tims, but wouldn’t ever be my first choice. Certainly not as bad as Air Bethlehem’s

Cowboy boots and a Stetson must be accompanied by assless chaps. Fact.

Back