• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Brought a couple of tomato plants from the kids school fete and they have started to produce. Well pleased.

Get yourself a box of fish bones & blood. It’s a specific tomato feed, which will see the plants shoot up, and give an even better yield.

You can normally pick it up in any of the cheapy-type pound shops.

Although don’t use it if you’ve got pets, and they go near the plants, as it’s highly toxic to them.

That’s pretty impressive! I’ve had a chat with Vinny Paz on Twitter.

Heart of a warrior, a true hard man.

Did you watch Bleed For This? Not a bad take on his life, although didn’t like the casting

Heart of a warrior, a true hard man.

Did you watch Bleed For This? Not a bad take on his life, although didn’t like the casting

Brilliant film I thought Miles Teller did a great job as Vinny!

Have you seen The Bleeder about Chuck Wepner?

Brilliant film I thought Miles Teller did a great job as Vinny!

Have you seen The Bleeder about Chuck Wepner?

I didn’t like him as Vinny, but I’ll admit that it could be because I simply don’t like him as an actor - based on his previous stuff.

Nah haven’t seen it. Worth a go?

I didn’t like him as Vinny, but I’ll admit that it could be because I simply don’t like him as an actor - based on his previous stuff.

Nah haven’t seen it. Worth a go?

Yes 100% Liev Schreiber is excellent!

Back